You guys are a bunch of bandwagonners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your upset because now that Vitor has been busted for cheating, people don't support him?

You want people to support Vitor??

What do you think they get on twitter?

No one is forcing them to read Sherdog if they have a sensitive mentality...

And a few random fighters posting on Sherdog does not bring in the traffic to make up for all of the bans...

Stopping fans from being able to have an opinions about what they are a fan of is crap.

There is no rule against criticising fighters. If you can't criticise without being insulting or disrespectful well....

• It's a private forum and by registering you agreed to the rules the owners put in place
  • As I mentioned earlier, there are hundreds if not thousands of other forums where you can say what you want about fighters without reprisals. They are varying degrees of awful though, I wonder why.....

Wish ts would make a thread on how to enjoy mma properly. I don't know if I am doing it right. Ho Hum

No i will never like jon jones and i will always be an andy silva fan.

mcgroober is not undefeated, 2 losses in 30 seconds against nobodies

pQxY4Cc.jpg

terrible thread is terrible

How witty and original......

But to the point you make, TS, you are absolutely right. Most mma fans are as fair
weather as any sports fans that exist. Right after a win or two, you are god who can beat anybody who has come before you, after you lose, you're a joke that just his hype-train derailed.

There is no rule against criticising fighters. If you can't criticise without being insulting or disrespectful well....

• It's a private forum and by registering you agreed to the rules the owners put in place
  • As I mentioned earlier, there are hundreds if not thousands of other forums where you can say what you want about fighters without reprisals. They are varying degrees of awful though, I wonder why.....

It's really weird that people need to have this explained to them multiple times. Of course they love it when somebody accuses a fighter they dislike.

It's the nature of the fight game,and sports in general. You get to be alpha dog for a very brief window of time. Once that illusion is broken, you're nothing. You are famous based on what you can do with your body. To expect long term respect or adulation based on that alone is unrealistic with very few exceptions.

You get to be rich for a little while, famous for a little while...and broken and broke for a long while. Happens to most athletes in the end.

None, or few of you, are real fighters fan

You guys just support whoever is in the winning streak, or the "coolest" guy in the moment

Wanderlei Silva was always an unanimity, but after losing a couple of fights and after the Chael incident, its not cool anymore to be a fan of him, right?
The coolest thing now is to be a Wanderlei hater, because supposedly he ran out of the Chael fight (yeah, he fought Hunt and Crocop but is scared of Chael)

Same thing with Belfort, when he was trashing guys everybody was a Vitor fan, but now with this TRT thing, he is a cheater

The coolest guy now is Conor McGregor. He is called GOAT because is undefeated and has (K)TKO victories. Reminds me a little of Manuwa before losing to Gus. Nobody talks about Manuwa now.

So when McGregor loses and gets stuck in the top20 will youl still be supporting him? No, right? Its all just a big joke. Lets hype the shit of the guy - until he loses. If you stop supporting someone because he loses, you are an asshole. If you support a fighter, support him till the end.

I'm still a fan of Wand, Shogun, Hendo. I'm a fan of the Ruthless all these years, not just now that is cool. Yeah, Hipster Lawler Fan here motherfuckers.

images

mcgroober is not undefeated, 2 losses in 30 seconds against nobodies

pQxY4Cc.jpg

You're lucky you aren't banned, I see you've learned your lesson though.
No need to thank me, I'll be happy to report you whenever you step out of line.
Friendly greetings,

JBP

I have to admit that I was a a bandwagon jumper until it wasn't cool anymore. I will be a loyal fan until bandwagon jumping is cool again.

None, or few of you, are real fighters fan

You guys just support whoever is in the winning streak, or the "coolest" guy in the moment

Wanderlei Silva was always an unanimity, but after losing a couple of fights and after the Chael incident, its not cool anymore to be a fan of him, right?
The coolest thing now is to be a Wanderlei hater, because supposedly he ran out of the Chael fight (yeah, he fought Hunt and Crocop but is scared of Chael)

Same thing with Belfort, when he was trashing guys everybody was a Vitor fan, but now with this TRT thing, he is a cheater

The coolest guy now is Conor McGregor. He is called GOAT because is undefeated and has (K)TKO victories. Reminds me a little of Manuwa before losing to Gus. Nobody talks about Manuwa now.

So when McGregor loses and gets stuck in the top20 will youl still be supporting him? No, right? Its all just a big joke. Lets hype the shit of the guy - until he loses. If you stop supporting someone because he loses, you are an asshole. If you support a fighter, support him till the end.

I'm still a fan of Wand, Shogun, Hendo. I'm a fan of the Ruthless all these years, not just now that is cool. Yeah, Hipster Lawler Fan here motherfuckers.

Lay off the drugs, kid. This whole post reeks of teenage angst.

I am a fan of guys whether they win or lose. Too many fans jump ship though unfortunately

I am too. I don't think the Wand and Vitor fans who jumped ship recently did so because of losing fights, though.

thx bro not breking ny rules tho

You were when you were slandering Wanderlei's name with that BS you parroted from Chael, don't you ever fucking do that again oke?

You can't even make up your own BS fake accusations :icon_neut

You were when you were slandering Wanderlei's name with that BS you parroted from Chael, don't you ever fucking do that again oke?

You can't even make up your own BS fake accusations :icon_neut

i only speak the truth from my mind, sometimes i am over the line my apologizes but i stick to my guns about wanderley, used roids and avoided tests that is ok for me to believe and chael is GOD:icon_twis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back