You guys are a bunch of bandwagonners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being ripped =/= steroids / PEDs
Plenty of fatties have been popped for PEDs

So it's only sensible that unless there is proof you can't say a fighter is using PEDs.
Because peoples speculation may turn out to be correct with some fighters, it doesn't change the fact they were making claims without proof at the time they posted.

There are plenty of forums out there that let you bash the shit out of fighters. Most, if not all of them, are fucking terrible.

And while there are some other obvious cases need not be named, accusing an individual Pride guy of being on roids just seems silly to me.

The rumors and widespread speculation suggest that PEDs were rampant and unabashed in Pride, so singling out one person is like hating on Lance Armstrong for 'cheating' in a sport known for doping on a massive-scale.

And while there are some other obvious cases need not be named, accusing an individual Pride guy of being on roids just seems silly to me.

The rumors and widespread speculation suggest that PEDs were rampant and unabashed in Pride, so singling out one person is like hating on Lance Armstrong for 'cheating' in a sport known for doping on a massive-scale.

You can't moderate a forum the size if you have grey areas with rules. It needs to be black and white.

None, or few of you, are real fighters fan

You guys just support whoever is in the winning streak, or the "coolest" guy in the moment

Wanderlei Silva was always an unanimity, but after losing a couple of fights and after the Chael incident, its not cool anymore to be a fan of him, right?
The coolest thing now is to be a Wanderlei hater, because supposedly he ran out of the Chael fight (yeah, he fought Hunt and Crocop but is scared of Chael)

Same thing with Belfort, when he was trashing guys everybody was a Vitor fan, but now with this TRT thing, he is a cheater

The coolest guy now is Conor McGregor. He is called GOAT because is undefeated and has (K)TKO victories. Reminds me a little of Manuwa before losing to Gus. Nobody talks about Manuwa now.

So when McGregor loses and gets stuck in the top20 will youl still be supporting him? No, right? Its all just a big joke. Lets hype the shit of the guy - until he loses. If you stop supporting someone because he loses, you are an asshole. If you support a fighter, support him till the end.

I'm still a fan of Wand, Shogun, Hendo. I'm a fan of the Ruthless all these years, not just now that is cool. Yeah, Hipster Lawler Fan here motherfuckers.

fuck you! i have always been a rampage fan and always will (unless he pulls a jerry sandusky). he's the reason i became a die-hard fan.

Screw you dude, let me know when you're still a bj penn fan.

Why is fighter bashing something that is 'bannable?'?

That is stupid 'rule' that was completely made up by Sherdog to keep fighters posting here.

People should be allowed to say whatever they want and speculate on whatever they want... Censorship is one of the worst things in this world, and allow injustices to continue without being checked by discussion...

It is PATHETIC to cater to the fighters who are too sensitive to read their own critics.

who the hell would want to read a constant unfiltered stream of negative no holds barred verbal jabs directed right at them? No way anyone wants to do that, ever. Especially a fighter listening to some wal mart cashier about his fights and how it was "worked" or he was "juiced".

Yea, I'm sure they wanna deal with that shit over and over again. It's not like they answer one critic no one ever says it after that. it would just be the same shit over and over just to hurt them or get some lulz at their expense.

It's creepy

Oh and Steve Jennum fan for life.

I've said it before (even made a post about) mma fans are fickle. But I'm use to it at this point. People will find a reason to hate or love a fighter if that's what's in there brain. Bones get unwarranted hate people say "he's cocky" but mcgregor gets love for being "confident and flashy" lol. It is what it is. Only mma fighter sherdoggers dare not hate upon in Fedor. The bestest fighter ever that never fought in the UFC and got smashed out by a light heavy.

Times change, fighters change, new fighters arise, people's opinions get switched or shifted, this is a part of the sport and human nature. It is more natural for someone's view of a fighter to change overtime than to stay static.

I disliked Wand and Belfort before it was cool.

100%% serious this isn't a joke; This is Sherdog!

You guys just support whoever is in the winning streak, or the "coolest" guy in the moment

Wanderlei Silva was always an unanimity, but after losing a couple of fights and after the Chael incident, its not cool anymore to be a fan of him, right?
The coolest thing now is to be a Wanderlei hater, because supposedly he ran out of the Chael fight (yeah, he fought Hunt and Crocop but is scared of Chael)

Same thing with Belfort, when he was trashing guys everybody was a Vitor fan, but now with this TRT thing, he is a cheater

The coolest guy now is Conor McGregor. He is called GOAT because is undefeated and has (K)TKO victories. Reminds me a little of Manuwa before losing to Gus. Nobody talks about Manuwa now.

So when McGregor loses and gets stuck in the top20 will youl still be supporting him? No, right? Its all just a big joke. Lets hype the shit of the guy - until he loses. If you stop supporting someone because he loses, you are an asshole. If you support a fighter, support him till the end.

I'm still a fan of Wand, Shogun, Hendo. I'm a fan of the Ruthless all these years, not just now that is cool. Yeah, Hipster Lawler Fan here motherfuckers.

Preach!

Yeah I've been repping the Okami warwagon since day 1. Still hoping he makes it back so I can proudly wave the Thunder flag once again.

i know that feeling bro. I hope Okami gets back and decision the shit out of some top 10 guys again and derails a couple of bandwagons :icon_chee

buncha chump bandwagoners

I'm on dat Sexwagon, nickels.

who the hell would want to read a constant unfiltered stream of negative no holds barred verbal jabs directed right at them? No way anyone wants to do that, ever. Especially a fighter listening to some wal mart cashier about his fights and how it was "worked" or he was "juiced".

Yea, I'm sure they wanna deal with that shit over and over again. It's not like they answer one critic no one ever says it after that. it would just be the same shit over and over just to hurt them or get some lulz at their expense.

It's creepy

What do you think they get on twitter?

No one is forcing them to read Sherdog if they have a sensitive mentality...

And a few random fighters posting on Sherdog does not bring in the traffic to make up for all of the bans...

Stopping fans from being able to have an opinions about what they are a fan of is crap.

I agree with everything you're saying except Conor. Conor is cool, super cool, super confident, he reminds me of the Vikings show main character's look. He has a high skill-set, can't say "when he loses" until he loses. Those people are always going to be like that, human beings have a balance between identity and group identity. Some people are 100% base themselves on group identities, the outcasts are 100% based on their own identity. This is the difference between leaders and followers, the degree in which they identity with the group.

I support my favorite fighters, win or lose. I knew sean sherk was beyond his prime; I knew lytle would never make it by the koscheck or hughes types. I knew joe doerksen was gonna be KO'd, and I knew Nog and Hendo would start to slow down TREMENDOUSLY these past few years.

but I don't blame anybody for leaving wanderlei in the dust. instead of bitching about "blind hatred," how about that "blind loyalty?" some actions are so weak or despicable that they will cost you fans. i'll still root for wand (unless he's fighting chael, whom I became a fan of maybe 7 years after I became a wand fan), but I cant blame others for abandoning ship.

and NOTHING is worse than standing by all Brazilian fighters because you have Brazilian blood. i'm not saying that's the case, TS, but if it is, that's PATHETIC

Been a Cro Cop fan since 2003, still a fan even after all those Brutal losses. Same with Fedor and Wanderlei. Not all are fair weather some people are very loyal fans on Sherdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back