You guys are a bunch of bandwagonners

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazilianblood

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
None, or few of you, are real fighters fan

You guys just support whoever is in the winning streak, or the "coolest" guy in the moment

Wanderlei Silva was always an unanimity, but after losing a couple of fights and after the Chael incident, its not cool anymore to be a fan of him, right?
The coolest thing now is to be a Wanderlei hater, because supposedly he ran out of the Chael fight (yeah, he fought Hunt and Crocop but is scared of Chael)

Same thing with Belfort, when he was trashing guys everybody was a Vitor fan, but now with this TRT thing, he is a cheater

The coolest guy now is Conor McGregor. He is called GOAT because is undefeated and has (K)TKO victories. Reminds me a little of Manuwa before losing to Gus. Nobody talks about Manuwa now.

So when McGregor loses and gets stuck in the top20 will youl still be supporting him? No, right? Its all just a big joke. Lets hype the shit of the guy - until he loses. If you stop supporting someone because he loses, you are an asshole. If you support a fighter, support him till the end.

I'm still a fan of Wand, Shogun, Hendo. I'm a fan of the Ruthless all these years, not just now that is cool. Yeah, Hipster Lawler Fan here motherfuckers.

3BaWwSb.gif

They don't benefit us.
We don't know them.
They don't know us.
Most of them don't care about us.
WE CAN LIKE WHATEVER WE WANNA LIKE AND OUR MOTIVES ARE NOT YOURS TO JUDGE. Stop being JEALOUS.

You seem pretty upset over how people who shouldn't really matter to you view fighters.......

Totally agree with you Ts, most of them don't want to admit it though. Vitor & Wanderlei are my favs! Especially vitor. Including sonnen, I wasn't a huge fan earlier because he was a nobody. But I grew on him and now he's exciting af.

You guys just support whoever is in the winning streak, or the "coolest" guy in the moment

Wanderlei Silva was always an unanimity, but after losing a couple of fights and after the Chael incident, its not cool anymore to be a fan of him, right?
The coolest thing now is to be a Wanderlei hater, because supposedly he ran out of the Chael fight (yeah, he fought Hunt and Crocop but is scared of Chael)

Same thing with Belfort, when he was trashing guys everybody was a Vitor fan, but now with this TRT thing, he is a cheater

The coolest guy now is Conor McGregor. He is called GOAT because is undefeated and has (K)TKO victories. Reminds me a little of Manuwa before losing to Gus. Nobody talks about Manuwa now.

So when McGregor loses and gets stuck in the top20 will youl still be supporting him? No, right? Its all just a big joke. Lets hype the shit of the guy - until he loses. If you stop supporting someone because he loses, you are an asshole. If you support a fighter, support him till the end.

I'm still a fan of Wand, Shogun, Hendo. I'm a fan of the Ruthless all these years, not just now that is cool. Yeah, Hipster Lawler Fan here motherfuckers.

didnt-read-lol-gif-4.gif

Made my account right after Jones crushed Shogun.

ric-flair.gif

You are correct about the bandwagon members here. That's all true, you can see it after every PPV. It's what have you done for me lately.

You're dead wrong on the Conor GOAT stuff. That is people being sarcastic and funny. They don't really believe that.

I think this is pathetic...

its sad that on a MMA fan forum that MMA fans are prevented from speculating or holding an opinion without the need to tip-toe around phrasing...

You guys really want/need fighters posting on Sherdog SO BAD that you are willing to cater to the over-emotional ones who cant deal with the same comments they get on twitter anyways? Cmon...

I think this is pathetic...

its sad that on a MMA fan forum that MMA fans are prevented from speculating or holding an opinion without the need to tip-toe around phrasing...

You guys really want/need fighters posting on Sherdog SO BAD that you are willing to cater to the over-emotional ones who cant deal with the same comments they get on twitter anyways? Cmon...

Past Sherdog threads are littered with the corpses of banned Overeem accusers. :icon_lol:

I am a fan of guys whether they win or lose. Too many fans jump ship though unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back