"you gotta pass the visual test"

Shit thread by shit poster.

Is that your catch phrase, "shit poster"? Is there a certain percentage of your posts that have to be hateful?

Some Dec 2012 whitebelts might say those kind of posts are "shit posts".........

Fighters do what they can to become better, have an advantage, etc.

Problem are the commissions, they make it way too easy for PED users (which is most likely the majority) and don't feel the need to do better and more tests.

The guy deserved to get the win vs. Pac.

I know exactly what he is saying. Those guys all train hard, all the time and know how to get results. They also can usually point out when I guy comes in with ridiculous results. There are cases where guys are using and it's not obvious, and in some cases it's blatantly obvious.

_MarquezPacquiaoWeighIn.jpg

KNXV_Manny_Pacquiao_and_Juan_Manuel_Marquez_20121208200204_320_240.JPG

JMM came in huge man. I think the Pac camp was skeptical before the fight.

Wait, so does that mean BJ was on roids against Stevenson?

I like Chael but Marquez never had a six pack before?
Well maybe one got off the roids and the other jumped on them.

Because Chael tested positive? That means he can't call out guys who do? Compelling argument.

It's a joke man, calm down

Did JMM test positive?

Saying that JMM was on roids is the ultimate in baseless speculation from butthurt Pac-fans.

And the fact that Pac-fans are saying it is quite ironic since Pac himself faced the same accusations, based completely on bullshit.

The guy passed his test. The "visual test" argument is garbage. Fighters revamp their s&c training all the time and have great results. Look at Condit, for example, or Nate Diaz.

To be fair, its relatively easy to put on muscle quickly when you are a smaller guy like Marquez. Its more questionable when you are already a big guy and put on a lot of size without gaining fat (e.g. Overeem).

Saying that JMM was on roids is the ultimate in baseless speculation from butthurt Pac-fans.

And the fact that Pac-fans are saying it is quite ironic since Pac himself faced the same accusations, based completely on bullshit.

The guy passed his test. The "visual test" argument is garbage. Fighters revamp their s&c training all the time and have great results. Look at Condit, for example, or Nate Diaz.

I agree with this, and I think Marquez won at least the previous fight they had so I don't think he necessarily cheated to win. I would say though that many are probably on some sort of supplement legal or not, Pac probably is too.

Back