"you gotta pass the visual test"

SeattleFightFan

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/...s-shot-at-boxer-juan-manuel-marquez-over-peds
The UFC light-heavyweight contender never directly accused Marquez of taking a performance-enhancing drug, but he cast suspicion on the fighter given a "visual test."

"The guy's got a six-pack that he never had before," Sonnen said on Showtime's "Jim Rome: Live." "There are two tests that you have. You've got the pee test, but you've also got the visual test.

"When you take your robe off and you get in the ring, that's the first test. And to act as though all of us didn't go, 'Something's going on, there.'"

i will admit, when sherdoggers pointed out Chael's backne a few years ago, i thought it was totally inappropriate. never would have figured Chael would end up supporting those guys....

Well if anyone would know

Maybe he just worked extra hard?

Anytime someone improves their game one way or another it MUST be PEDs

So Sonnen is checking out the guys at the weigh ins now?

as guys get older and past their physical prime they normally become more muscular and defined don't they? :icon_neut

hey, i never said anything one way or the other. i even said i thought it was totally inappropriate to bring up Chael's backne.

but Chael disagrees with me. and those posters were right and i was wrong. waddyagonnado.

Maybe he just worked extra hard?

Anytime someone improves their game one way or another it MUST be PEDs

so what was he doing before? sitting on his couch, watching tv, eating double-cheeseburgers two at a time? :icon_conf

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/...s-shot-at-boxer-juan-manuel-marquez-over-peds

i will admit, when sherdoggers pointed out Chael's backne a few years ago, i thought it was totally inappropriate. never would have figured Chael would end up supporting those guys....

Chael never denied taking roids, so it's kind of a different situation. IIRC Chael fessed up before his test results even came back. I'm sure he had no problem with the bacne discussion.

2529437.jpg

Sonnen speaking truth. They should have had random drug testing and have checked the inside of Marquez's gloves after the fight.

Back