you gotta feel bad for these top contenders

floraluca

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
dana white promises anderson silva a title shot with a win over nick diaz.so does that mean if diaz beats silva he's getting a title shot also.i fell bad for these athletes they train so hard to get were they are at only to findout after they are not getting the next title shot.dana doesn't give rory a shot because he says he lost to lawler recently but he will give anderson a shot if he beats diaz.mark my words diaz will get a title shot if he beats silva in what division i'm not sure but i think ww so robbie can avenge his loss against diaz.dont get me wrong respect diaz and anderson but enough is enough.i thought the ufc is a real sport were an athlete earns his right to fight for a title because he earned it with impressive wins not because money talks.hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say.the ufc should change there name to the ultimate money maker fights.

Flora said:
.i thought the ufc is a real sport were an athlete earns his right to fight for a title because he earned it with impressive wins

silva-griffin.gif

215.gif

I feel bad for these guys, who are getting screwed over a title shot they've earned due to immediate:
Jacare-Rockhold winner
Rory or Hector, take your pick

If Nick wins he's getting whatever the hell he wants.

I'd personally much rather see Lawler/Diaz II over Lawler/Hendricks III but Rory deserves the shot over both of them.

Anderson said he wouldn't cut in front of Jacare

Seriously, thats a true statement?

if so I take hat off to Silva for showing extreme class, if thats how it goes down

I can't find the original article where Anderson said this, but the current articles about Silva getting the next title shot with a win over Diaz all say this :
Silva, 39, has publicly endorsed Souza, his teammate, for a title shot and said he would step away from the title picture to let

Dana is trying to Milk Silva for whatever he has left especially with the Jones situation

dana white promises anderson silva a title shot with a win over nick diaz.so does that mean if diaz beats silva he's getting a title shot also.i fell bad for these athletes they train so hard to get were they are at only to findout after they are not getting the next title shot.dana doesn't give rory a shot because he says he lost to lawler recently but he will give anderson a shot if he beats diaz.mark my words diaz will get a title shot if he beats silva in what division i'm not sure but i think ww so robbie can avenge his loss against diaz.dont get me wrong respect diaz and anderson but enough is enough.i thought the ufc is a real sport were an athlete earns his right to fight for a title because he earned it with impressive wins not because money talks.hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say.the ufc should change there name to the ultimate money maker fights.

did it hurt when you fell?

It's circumstance (I heard DC say). No one could have predicted Diaz would fight Silva. Many would watch Anderson/Weidman III. $$ The match-ups are all arbitrary.

dana white promises anderson silva a title shot with a win over nick diaz.so does that mean if diaz beats silva he's getting a title shot also.i fell bad for these athletes they train so hard to get were they are at only to findout after they are not getting the next title shot.dana doesn't give rory a shot because he says he lost to lawler recently but he will give anderson a shot if he beats diaz.mark my words diaz will get a title shot if he beats silva in what division i'm not sure but i think ww so robbie can avenge his loss against diaz.dont get me wrong respect diaz and anderson but enough is enough[B].i thought the ufc is a real sport [/B]were an athlete earns his right to fight for a title because he earned it with impressive wins not because money talks.hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say.the ufc should change there name to the ultimate money maker fights.

did anyone else catch this?

Back