You get 15 million dollars, but

I’d rather have my dick. I’d feel like a pathetic human being if I was below 4 inches.

Yeah of course I would take the money. Would use the money smart and make them grow.

Naw, for all I know i could be a scheming wizard trying to fuck with me, probably after getting said 15 million dollars, the country declares all dollars invalid or inflation shoots through the roof where a branch of bananas costs $500,000

I'm not sure I could generate enough friction on 2 inches to actually enjoy sex.

Not to mention you'd only be going into the first 2 inches of her vageen, which is not the best part.

Next time you're banging your girl try to only go in 2 inches and see how it feels. My guess is that you have a difficult time finishing.

I like the feeling of going deep inside where it gets a little tighter.

I'm good as I am.

i was going to make a joke about getting paid to be longer...
but that post was already made at least once, and so long ago

Thats basically an acorn on a NickleI dunmo the tip would always be pointing straight out amd it wouldn't hang right that would drive me nuts, sometimes if the underwear loves just right wmhen I sit it catches my bell 3nd and make it stick straight up but it gets pinched and I do not enjoy that or other times the very tip will run against something and I also do not enjoy 7that id keep my regular range I think I like my penis .

Well, I’m older. Fixed. And looking to retire sooner than later.

Gimme the money. The wife prefers oral O’s anyways (multiples) vs. a single riding one. I’ll drown my sorrow in guns and ammo at the range.

Also, 15 mil can get my wife any sized prosthetic penis she could want me to wear.

Here's my answer...

810139_4319962.jpg

That's a half inch longer than my pecker. 15 million dollars AND a bigger pecker? Sign me up!

Probably. I have kids already.

If I woke up with a 2 1/2 in dick I'd pay 15 million just to get it to it's current, respectable size

Yup. Already got kids. Not trying to impress any ladies anyway. I'd do it for $10mil but not a penny less.

Nope. I'm married with kids but also financially secure. Losing a good chunk of my favorite amusement would damage my mental health.

Back