You fastest 1 mile time

BenderIsGreat

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I can run really far but not fast. My quickest mile was 6:58, which isn't that good.

Any of y'all do a sub 5 mile? A buddy of mine can take years off running then go do a 6 something mile.. genetics I guess.

5:00 flat, but it was on a treadmill so l I don't know if that counts since I wasn't pacing myself.

I can run really fast, but not far. My top speed is similar at 42 as it was at 22 it's pretty weird.

As for a mile, maybe 25 minutes.

Last edited:
In college I was a pretty good runner. 10k/day. On a weekend I might do 10-12 miles. Pretty exhausting for me. My runs were at a 7 min pace. My fastest ever mile was 6. I wasn’t a miler though. A 5 min mile seemed impossible to me. I wanted to be great, but I settled for good.

I just realized I've never timed my runs.

<TheWire1>

If it wasnt winter right now, I'd go out and see what I can do, lol

I used to do some 3 mile runs, or a little bit over (5km) and the fastest I did was 19:46. I''m into track and field but more on the throwing and speed side of things. I know a couple of guys who would do a 4 minute mile

Around 7:30. I was never an avid runner or anything. Just did it to supplement BJJ and for general fitness.

I don’t remember exactly, but it was right around 6 minutes in sixth grade. Then I started smoking In seventh grade

6:50. Never really went all out on a Mile. I'm slightly above average for a 5k compared to most regular dudes about 21:30.

About 7 minutes, but could likely take a good chunk off that since I always paced for a 5-8 mile run back when I still ran on a regular basis.

I can run really far but not fast. My quickest mile was 6:58, which isn't that good.

Any of y'all do a sub 5 mile? A buddy of mine can take years off running then go do a 6 something mile.. genetics I guess.
I am not a good runner. My best 5K is like 24'45. Not sure how many freedoms that makes though.

Back