You don't know creepy until you've seen this

I remember years ago when I was just a unregistered lurker of these forums, someone shared this photo of people covered I'm paint/milk. Shoulder to shoulder with some bizzar puppet type creation.

Was creepy AF!!

I remember years ago when I was just a unregistered lurker of these forums, someone shared this photo of people covered I'm paint/milk. Shoulder to shoulder with some bizzar puppet type creation.

Was creepy AF!!

eb4b8b7d5ca3de64806a55d22b3d51de.jpg

I saw a pic of child that born with "harlequin-type ichthyosis" genetic disorder from a place called "Dohlaka" or something like that, I could not even believe that shit was real, the kid looked like a literal frog human. Shit I didn't slept that night

I saw a pic of child that born with "harlequin-type ichthyosis" genetic disorder from a place called "Dohlaka" or something like that, I could not even believe that shit was real, the kid looked like a literal frog human. Shit I didn't slept that night

I saw it the other day too on Reddit... sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

Nothing will ever top that foot photo from a couple weeks ago. Christ that was the gnarliest thing I've ever seen on here. Gave me the heebee-jeebees for days.

My fault for going into the damn thread. <Eek2.0>

I saw it the other day too on Reddit... sometimes ignorance really is bliss.
Well I saw that 14 years ago and I was a child back then.

So are you saying it was fake? i haven't bother to investigate since then honestly

Well I saw that 14 years ago and I was a child back then.

So are you saying it was fake? i haven't bother to investigate since then honestly

Nah, sadly it's a real thing, I went down the rabbit hole and read more about it.

Back