Social You didnt listen to us leader of parent advocacy group tears into school board for allowing activism

I've literally never even heard anyone outside of these forums say CRT or mention critical race theory. When if became a buzzword on here I had to google it.

I live in the bluest part of a blue state and I couldn't cite a real world example of it impacting anything in my life.

I assume that's why these posts are generally about cherry picked small scale local politics stuff.
You learn more about it behind the scenes ar corporate jobs. I know a few people (2 family members included) who had to take mandatory seminars which taught CRT, and specifically said that "being on time is a white supremacist concept"

Interesting. My cousin is punctual and she is technically African American. My uncle moved to Ghana for a decade, so my cousin was born there and grew up there.

But yeah, removing standards is awful. We should be promoting strong families and professional behavior. California is trying to end advanced math for gifted students. WTF? The Left are literally fighting for dumber kids.

Madness, but it is working. In the 60's Los Angeles had the best schools in the world. Now they can barely produce kids who can use English.

Demoralization nearly complete.
Wow, they are already doing it. American students getting dumber and dumber every year. America making standardized tests and grades irrelevant, thus creating a dumbed down society. This is so maddening how people think this is progressive or smart. We used to be so competitive, that was the whole point! Determine who your best and brightest are, foster their talent! And of course people fall behind, and others will rise! Now this Marxist crap is making everyone dumb!!!! I can’t take itz

Wow, they are already doing it. American students getting dumber and dumber every year. America making standardized tests and grades irrelevant, thus creating a dumbed down society. This is so maddening how people think this is progressive or smart. We used to be so competitive, that was the whole point! Determine who your best and brightest are, foster their talent! And of course people fall behind, and others will rise! Now this Marxist crap is making everyone dumb!!!! I can’t take itz
Standardized testing isn't exactly proven to be the optimal model for education.

Edit-Whoops, wrong thread.

Last edited:
No doubt. The Jews, Japanese (internment camps), Irish, Italians, blacks have all been discriminated against at some point in time. Just like every European decent has faced discrimination in one way, shape or form.

I forget who is winning the victim Olympics for America? It’s hard living in the most tolerant country on earth.
They were paid reparations for that FYI.

They were paid reparations for that FYI.
Yup the actual victims were and it wasn’t much. What about their kin and great great grandkids? And those never in camps that are simply Japanese?

Yup the actual victims were and it wasn’t much. What about their kin and great great grandkids? And those never in camps that are simply Japanese?
So because the government discriminated black people for another 100 years after slavery ended, we shouldn't work to pay them the money their family earned?

So because the government discriminated black people for another 100 years after slavery ended, we shouldn't work to pay them the money their family earned?
Do they deserve more than the families that died in wars not only liberating slaves but also preserving western way of life? Apparently everyone deserves shit except those who give the greatest sacrifices.

We do that for Native American tribes, they'd been awarded settlements for treaty violations that occurred over a hundred years ago.

We do that for Native American tribes, they'd been awarded settlements for treaty violations that occurred over a hundred years ago.
Also ludicrous and has done nothing to help Native Americans as a whole, especially future generations.

Back