Social You didnt listen to us leader of parent advocacy group tears into school board for allowing activism

You never gave me data. You said you would then you said it would be a waste to even post it to me. Sorry that you can’t even keep your story straight. Guess racism is why, huh?

The Forbes article. It had the numbers you were looking for. It was a conservative source, it spat on your narrative, and I knew it didn't matter because you don't care about the truth.

And yes, probably racism.

A - you're absolutely wrong, this does not happen in every school. Not every school follows a ridiculous leftist agenda.

B - In private schools, shit like this tends not to happen, because parents will just take their money and leave.

Naw bro I have two school age children and have dealt with private and public schools these talks occur on the regular. Those PTA meetings be tense, and principals are replaced on the regular.

Naw bro I have two school age children and have dealt with private and public schools these talks occur on the regular. Those PTA meetings be tense, and principals are replaced on the regular.

Talks about salsa dancing being racist occur regularly?

Bullshit

LOL just because you say so? Explain how he's wrong about anything he's saying.

You won't be able to. This is like the 1984 thread.

why should he explain why yuri is wrong especially the past decade plus?

he just called you an idiot and put you on an ignore list...

He made his point and won the conversation with you... lol

The left making USA a better place one institution at a time
The only real life example I can cite of the left leaving something better than before they picked it up was Obama. And that’s not because he was good, but because GWB was so bad.

Actually I take that back. Clinton was better than HW Bush, but he’d be considered right today the way left has gone off the deep end.

both parties are equally to blame with ruining our education system. the left currently is with CRT, and allowing activism in school. school is for learning, not leaving class to go protest. ffs be a kid. todays youth are obsessed with politics. that is not a good thing. by allowing children to do as they please in school, dissolves any type of discipline, routine, and actual critical thought over topics being discussed. the right did for years by not letting science advance. minimizing what was taught in schools. politics needs to stay the fuck out of the education system. even talking politics in high school or below should be warranted for disciplinary action. leave that shit for post high school studies. when you are an adult.....

I've seen parents absolutely flip their damn lids over curriculum conversations lol
I'm talking nuclear meltdowns
All of the time. I'm amazed that people with kids are claiming that this isn't a regular occurrence.

Why do I work so hard to provide? My parents gave me nothing. I want to leave my kids SOMETHING!

Why study And work And work And invest invest if some fuck bag communist won't let you give your kid your shit?

LoL
Which is exactly the point I'm making. You recognize the advantage of inheritance in giving your kids a leg up for the next stage of their lives. And if you can recognize that then you can recognize what happens when you aggressively prevent people from accumulating anything to leave to their kids.

If your neighbors kids get inheritances and your kids don't, you know what that means in terms of opportunity for both of them.

Activism is not education, it's indoctrination. It's not even 'activism' really, because the 'activism' these subjects encourage more or less involves cruising social media and delving into people's decades long history of posts to try and get them cancelled or fired. True activists would cringe at these middle class, self-entitled people claiming themselves to be activists.

Why not spend the 3 seconds looking at the source to see what her objection is rather than just brushing over it? She links the video directly in the thread:

A+
I know the source of her objection. I linked to the general TJ and VA issues earlier in the thread. My point isn't about her specific grievances, my point was that this isn't uncommon in PTA and school board meetings across the country right now.

Watching a clock is white supremacy?

What?

Why?

WTF
Lol, I can’t even tell you how crazy some of this critical race stuff is, it’s hard to read. But I did read that it’s white supremacy to be on time or white privelege to be punctual! Lmfao, are they saying folks of color can’t be on time? This is just too dumb for words.

Lol, I can’t even tell you how crazy some of this critical race stuff is, it’s hard to read. But I did read that it’s white supremacy to be on time or white privelege to be punctual! Lmfao, are they saying folks of color can’t be on time? This is just too dumb for words.

Basically, they're slyly saying that black/POC can't function properly in a functioning society. That's the roundabout claim they are making. Society needs to drop its standards on all fronts, whether it's time-keeping, school grades, interview performances, work experience, anything - in order to accomodate POC who apparently are incapable of performing to a reasonable level. Which is obviously bollocks.

Essentially, the things they are trying to erase from modern western society (punctuality, competitiveness, professionalism, a stable home/family life and so on) are the things that MAKE a functioning and progressive society. So, we can only assume that the plan is to destroy modern society, which fits in really well with the Communist manifesto of 'burn it all down'.......

The best part is, go to any African capital city and walk into the biggest corporation in the city and you'll see a building full of driven businessmen who are:

- punctual
- competitive
- professional
- have a stable home life
- driven/ambitious

But yeah, I guess Nigerian, Ghanaian, Egyptian, Ivorian businessmen are all white supremacists too, right?

Lunatics. Absolute lunatics.

Basically, they're slyly saying that black/POC can't function properly in a functioning society. That's the roundabout claim they are making. Society needs to drop its standards on all fronts, whether it's time-keeping, school grades, interview performances, work experience, anything - in order to accomodate POC who apparently are incapable of performing to a reasonable level. Which is obviously bollocks.

Essentially, the things they are trying to erase from modern western society (punctuality, competitiveness, professionalism, a stable home/family life and so on) are the things that MAKE a functioning and progressive society. So, we can only assume that the plan is to destroy modern society, which fits in really well with the Communist manifesto of 'burn it all down'.......

The best part is, go to any African capital city and walk into the biggest corporation in the city and you'll see a building full of driven businessmen who are:

- punctual
- competitive
- professional
- have a stable home life
- driven/ambitious

But yeah, I guess Nigerian, Ghanaian, Egyptian, Ivorian businessmen are all white supremacists too, right?

Lunatics. Absolute lunatics.

Interesting. My cousin is punctual and she is technically African American. My uncle moved to Ghana for a decade, so my cousin was born there and grew up there.

But yeah, removing standards is awful. We should be promoting strong families and professional behavior. California is trying to end advanced math for gifted students. WTF? The Left are literally fighting for dumber kids.

Madness, but it is working. In the 60's Los Angeles had the best schools in the world. Now they can barely produce kids who can use English.

Demoralization nearly complete.

Which is exactly the point I'm making. You recognize the advantage of inheritance in giving your kids a leg up for the next stage of their lives. And if you can recognize that then you can recognize what happens when you aggressively prevent people from accumulating anything to leave to their kids.

If your neighbors kids get inheritances and your kids don't, you know what that means in terms of opportunity for both of them.

?? Is this in regards to the school having selective admissions or more a commentary on inheritance generally?

?? Is this in regards to the school having selective admissions or more a commentary on inheritance generally?
Completely tangential to selective admissions and inheritance. 2 posters were discussing the long term impacts of racism on economic opportunity in the present. One poster was insisting that because segregation era laws are over, any such impacts are also over. More importantly, they were refusing to acknowledge that the economic impacts of those times carry forward. Essentially, that once the actors died, the economic effects reset to 0.

I think that's silly and the best parallel is inheritance. Everyone acknowledges that one of the main goals of inheritance is to pass along whatever economic advantages you've accrued during your life to the next generation. I don't think that's controversial or even legitimately debatable. So, I was arguing "against inheritance" to demonstrate that if an individual absolutely understands the long term advantage of passing on acquired wealth and power when it comes to their own offspring then its disingenuous for them also argue that said advantage doesn't exist when applied across entire communities

People can argue over the rate at which the advantage diminishes as time passes by but there's no realistic argument that the advantage isn't a real thing.

Completely tangential to selective admissions and inheritance. 2 posters were discussing the long term impacts of racism on economic opportunity in the present. One poster was insisting that because segregation era laws are over, any such impacts are also over. More importantly, they were refusing to acknowledge that the economic impacts of those times carry forward. Essentially, that once the actors died, the economic effects reset to 0.

I think that's silly and the best parallel is inheritance. Everyone acknowledges that one of the main goals of inheritance is to pass along whatever economic advantages you've accrued during your life to the next generation. I don't think that's controversial or even legitimately debatable. So, I was arguing "against inheritance" to demonstrate that if an individual absolutely understands the long term advantage of passing on acquired wealth and power when it comes to their own offspring then its disingenuous for them also argue that said advantage doesn't exist when applied across entire communities

People can argue over the rate at which the advantage diminishes as time passes by but there's no realistic argument that the advantage isn't a real thing.

Right its obviously real. That's why we save and invest; it would be silly to deny it.

Because he's implying that Yuri is wrong when obviously Yuri is right about everything. His post is a defensive mechanism. Imagine having your entire reality come crashing down and realizing it was all a lie.

Are you also implying that Yuri is wrong?

He made himself look like a coward and shining example of someone that can't assess true information. He didn't have a point and didn't win anything. He can not come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending himself, his family, his community and his country.
What is there to even say Yuri is wrong about? There's no talks of a real end game, so there's no way to say it's worked or not unless the government goes full Big Brother and starts offing people. He just says that we were already infected and soon it would be too late if we didn't fight back. As if the 1980's weren't full of pro-American, pro-capitalism propaganda.

He talks in that interview about the Civil Rights Movement being a part of the commie plan and the Africans being trigger happy primitives. So if you're commiting to his point of view, really commit and take the mask off.

The USSR fell not long after Yuri's statements. How does the communist brainwashing fail where they have complete control but then completely turn America over to full communism?

Yuri was a low level guy, not KGB. He defects and then gets attention just running propaganda for the other side. Nothing major that he says could be substantiated. His claims of trying to talk about the evils of the USSR from within don't make a lot of sense when he's talking about them killing anyone even just being potentially out of control of the state.

Watching a clock is white supremacy?

What?

Why?

WTF
Because "punctuality is racist. it is a concept that was created by white capitalism."

and no Im not making this up lol, my sister is a teacher and this was part of her onboarding training lol

Last edited:
Any first or second hand experience people in this thread can discuss regarding CRT in current school curriculum?

How has it impacted your school?

I've literally never even heard anyone outside of these forums say CRT or mention critical race theory. When if became a buzzword on here I had to google it.

I live in the bluest part of a blue state and I couldn't cite a real world example of it impacting anything in my life.

I assume that's why these posts are generally about cherry picked small scale local politics stuff.

Back