"You dance awkwardly"

if i was a girl id be worried about a guy who could actually dance tbh

I used to love going to this one country western bar because even my rhythmless drunk ass can ask a girl to dance and pull off the two step.

Been kicked out of that bar at least a dozen times over the years, good times.

Heads shoulders knees and toes...knees and toes!

...if your friends don't dance then they're no friend of mine.

tumblr_lmcfz0ow4k1qbs7vs.gif

You know that dance isn't as safe as they say it is?

Headbanging, Slamming, Moshing... In other words: having fun! \m/ :icon_evil \m/

I find the Macarena tends to go down well at Metal gigs. If you start it, at least 2 or 3 people will join in almost immediately :D

Also, David Byrne's dancing from the Once In A Lifetime video.

Just get drunk so you have an excuse for looking like an idiot.

Word.
This.
I stopped back home and go plowed one time with this chick I used to talk to. I danced my face off because I was leaving in two days.... and I knew it wasn't good. She texted me the next day asking if we could get together before I left.

I have contingencies to avoid this. They are as follows.

1) Don't dance. Ever. Literally do not ever do it.

2) If I somehow find myself dancing, cease immediately.

3) Don't associate with people who are really into dancing.

4) If I ever catch that dancing plague shit, ask someone to put me out of my misery.

Don't be doing any shoulder leaning or snappin and poppin, just have a girl grind on your dick while you're standing there watching.

I can do a really fast 2 step but that's about it, it surprises a lot of girls because I look like Grizzly Adams. I don't try any of the "club" dancing. I don't think I've even been in a club to honest.

Dance awkwardly = you don't know how to move your hips = you are not fucking her right.

Dance awkwardly = you don't know how to move your hips = you are not fucking her right.
That's not always fair.

Unless girls recognize a "big dick dance" nahmean?

We all dont fuck the same IMO

Back