"You dance awkwardly"

tumblr_m74ubvN71p1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Next time she says that say, "No THIS is awkward dancing," and go full on retard awkward dancing complete with the grinding on her. Then she'll have that on her mind that if she ever brings it up in public you'll bust out your real awkward moves in public just to embarrass her.

Last edited:
When I used to drive a tour bus, one of my passengers said that I was the worst dancer he had ever seen.

Now I know I am not a great dancer, I am not the most coordinated guy ever, but I certainly hope that I am not the worst dancer anyone has ever seen. The weird thing is that he mentioned it several times, for no reason and other than that he seemed to generally like me. So I have to assume that he really meant it, wasn't just being a dick, and was actually shocked at how incredibly bad my dancing is.

That was years ago and I never let it stop me from dancing, but it is in the back of my mind somewhere. Oh well, my clubbing days are long over. The only time I ever dance now is at wedding receptions and people are probably too drunk to notice.

I have three rules that I follow when I'm in a club. No dancing, no karaoke, and don't go to clubs.

Yeah, I got that thrown in my face yesterday by a girl. It is not the first time I heard that and if it would come from any other person I had probably get upset but of some reason it didn't affect me that much since I had already visited that girl's honey cave. Anyway I do not contest her statement. I do dance awkwardly in night clubs. I'm a muddafakker at walz and some other partner dances but I can't do this club music, especially all this r n b shit. More house oriented is obviously easier because I can probably get by by just jumping up and down but this also does not feel right.

To be honest I don't enjoy dancing at all except for partner dances but I don't want to be seen as a social paria not dancing with my friends and I also want to pick up girls(which can be found dancing).

What to do, Mayberry?

- First go to a dance class, learn how to dance
After this you perform this number in front of the girl:

My girlfriend tells me that all the time, but when I was single and doing a ton of mollie I got lots of compliments and was able to pick women up at shows dancing like a prick. I think I'm just getting too old for that shit.

Metal-Head here
I don't know what to call what we do :D

watch some guys who can dance.

i'm white, I can dance and get paid to dance. sometimes Naked. But anyways get drunk

I can't dance for shit either. And honestly when I look at people dancing by themselves or whatever I think they look dumb.

All I am capable of is grinding on dat ass since it requires no coordination.

I can't dance for shit either. And honestly when I look at people dancing by themselves or whatever I think they look dumb.

All I am capable of is grinding on dat ass since it requires no coordination.

That's the thing. Pretty much everyone when you take the music away looks dumb.
The thing is if you can dance and you know you can dance go to club a bar or anywhere with women basically of any age, and you are going to increase your chances of getting laid or atleast attention 1000 times.

Women's heads

He can dance = he's decent in bed
hence why male strippers who have their junk flying around don't have issues getting laid.

Learn to dance. Look at Kevin Federline, Tupac, and cisco. NOthing bad can come out of a man learning to dance.

That's the thing. Pretty much everyone when you take the music away looks dumb.
The thing is if you can dance and you know you can dance go to club a bar or anywhere with women basically of any age, and you are going to increase your chances of getting laid or atleast attention 1000 times.

Women's heads

He can dance = he's decent in bed
hence why male strippers who have their junk flying around don't have issues getting laid.

Learn to dance. Look at Kevin Federline, Tupac, and cisco. NOthing bad can come out of a man learning to dance.

I agree completely. But I'm awful at it lol.

I tried to be 2 legit 2 quit on the dance floor, but I almost pulled my hamstring.

Now, I just go to bars, instead. Sadly, I have retired my dancing career.

I agree completely. But I'm awful at it lol.

I bet you aren't that bad. People just think they are bad at dancing. It's all about footwork hips and shoulders and hands. Posture and what not

I got to college decided to take some easy credits and ended up taking 2 years or 4 semesters of modern dance. Got a real job, went back to college got into a nude modeling then to make extra money I some times strip for college women. But I really had no natural ablility. it's more about the confidence you have even if you look stupid. Just don't look like a creepy dude and have fun and let your worries go.

no one really cares how you dance until you do.

don't give two fucks and dance like you are enjoying yourself and some may be amused and they will quickly go on with their own life.

no one really cares how you dance until you do.

don't give two fucks and dance like you are enjoying yourself and some may be amused and they will quickly go on with their own life.

Unless you hear someone screaming world star behind you and you see the led light on their phone is on....

A few years back, I got drunk enough to ask a girl to dance. A few seconds after we started, I realized just how terrible I am at dancing but that I was still sober enough to have some sense of shame. Then she said, "you don't dance much, do you?" and I immediately walked away.

Back