You Could Literally See Overeem's Soul Itching to Leave his Body

So sorry for the Reem. Terrible luck. He fought a very smart fight.

Reem looked dead on the floor and completely lost as he got up. Not an early stoppage

Bullshit stoppage. They’re happening every event but we’re just supposed to get used to them. I will never get used to them. Reem got up straight away and although a bit wobbly he was in no immediate danger because Jairzinho turned his back and walked away. Fuck this sport sometimes.

I just woke up, tuned it and 30 sec later, I see the KO.
Respect to Rozen for not following hp with punches.
Reem we stiff for moment.
If thw follow punch wenr through, it would be a flashback to something between vs Miocic and vs Ngannou

Reems got no chin though? Literally got straight back up HAHAH

Is always the same story with overeem, he looks good and then suddenly KTFO.
It's just his strategy to ertertain.

Bullshit stoppage. They’re happening every event but we’re just supposed to get used to them. I will never get used to them. Reem got up straight away and although a bit wobbly he was in no immediate danger because Jairzinho turned his back and walked away. Fuck this sport sometimes.

He got up, walked towards the cage and in the other direction. He wasn't sure where he was.

I will say though, Rosenstruik needs to not walk away there. Another follow up punch and no one would be bitching.

lol I literally said to myself, "Watch this dumbass get himself knocked himself in the last 20 seconds" and that's exactly what happened

Would love to see if there was a second remaining when the ref finally made a gesture with his hands to stop the fight.

When you watch Reem fight such turn of events is always around the corner.
Reem being Reem. He should retire.

He got up, walked towards the cage and in the other direction. He wasn't sure where he was.

I will say though, Rosenstruik needs to not walk away there. Another follow up punch and no one would be bitching.
Fighters get dropped and then face the cage for a moment once they get up quite frequently though. As soon as Dan was stopping it Reem looked towards Jairzinho. I think Reem was aware what was happening but he was obviously a bit wobbled. You can’t stop fights of this magnitude over something like this.

He could have easily followed up with shots after he knocked Reem silly it would have been a travesty to lose the fight because the ref didn't call it. He still should have followed up with punches but the outcome is the same.

can't remember a harder punch landed in the ufc

You could also literally see Rosenstruik's crack trying to leave his ass

Huge overeem fan here guys. I was there live during the tragic travis Browne fight.

My friends have been taunting me via text all night tonight. With 10 seconds left I sent a snarky group message and got up to pee.

I came back to a dead overeem and 400 text messages. I fucken hate mma

Back