You Chillin at Home and this Crazy Old Granny rolls up to your front door with a Butcher Knife

That's some scary shit!!

Probably dementia, probably lives in one of the houses next door.

Still some scary shit tho!!!

Answer the door with a sword and ask her if she wants to duel.

What do you do?

Scary, Id feel uncomfortable having someone like that living on my block. Id call the police she needs to be in a mental health institute before she kills someone, she probably hears voices an shit. Crazy psycho woman would probably sneak into your house through the backyard and shit and try to kill you.

Ever since I was young I had creepy feelings that creatures we're gonna come through my windows at night and murder me so that video gave me the heebie jeebies like a muthafucka

As these Ring cams become more popular I bet we're gonna see more stuff like this
Unexplained mysteries of weird night people just going about their normal routine of weirdness

hate to say this man, but they are coming for you. The more you think about them, the more power it gives them to get you. Hopefully you don’t have sleep paralysis.

Answer the door with a sword and ask her if she wants to duel.

I've done this before.

every night, someone would ring my buzzer from the lobby, & I'd never be prepared in time to rush down to catch them. I always keep a katana by my door, so one day as I was just getting in, shoes still on & everything, I heard the buzzer ring & BOOM - I bolted down the stairs. it was a skinny Chinese kid pressing a bunch of buzzers just to get into the building & the second he saw the sword he ran away with the quickness.

I shared this on here when it happened back then haha

id stomp that old bitch into a fossil
You know she’s got no TDD

nZL0xTY.gif

Use the microphone....

“Hello, welcome to McDonald’s. May I take your order?”

Shot gun blast to the chest and shut the door quickly. Then call 911.

I guess it‘s grandmas for Dinner tonight then

I'd most likely be watching a chuck Norris movie around that time, so there would be a lot of roundhouse kicks coming her way.

i dont live somewhere with a gun, so id probably keep the door locked and call the cops.

She's clearly unwell or on medication.....or off medication!

Click-clack, put a hole through her back.

<5>

Fake, but straight... It looks like an unedited clip released as promotion for some project. Also that's one of the most cliche explanations.

Fake, but straight... It looks like an unedited clip released as promotion for some project. Also that's one of the most cliche explanations.

nah man, download the "neighborhoods" app. these are videos recorded by the "Ring" doorbell system.

they're partnered with local law enforcement, & people post up all the fucked up shit their cameras are catching all the time on that app.

this is mainly used to combat "porch piracy".

How that old Christmas song go?

Grandma's head got blown off by a shotgun. Fucking around on my porch some random eve.

Realistically though, hunker down. Call the cops. Only engage if she tries to make entry.

Back