You can't say Zabit runs...he stood there and started trading.

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like he did vs Stephans. If he gets hit he starts trading and pressuring forward.
He is the real deal.

Like my post said.... We have 90% of unknowledgeable casuals on the Sherdogger forums who just repeat the echo chamber till the end.
Blinded by the echo chamber they didn't even give Zabit a glance when he boxed up Jeremy.

He's fun, I esp liked the weird kick/trip and using the elbow as a jab to the body. But man I wish he had more power. His current force level takes alot of the drama away.

He ran half of the fight, and ended hugging a guy while doing nothing.

He started to look like Kalib Starnes for a bit

He ran half of the fight, and ended hugging a guy while doing nothing.
He outstruck Kattar 2 to 1 for two rounds.

You are fast to juggle people like Cruz balls, yet reach big leaps of logic to explain why Zabit is not for real.

He just couldn't stop running I couldn't believe my eyes

I love Zab's style, but he obviously coasted in the 3rd and I can never abide by it.

Keeping distance in the 1st/2nd when needed is 100% fine. The third he was running.

Kattar took that fight over part way through the second, I would've been fine if they gave it to him.

He would do so much better at 155 I feel, unfortunate he stays at 145. Such a fun and talented guy to watch.

Dont know what to think about Zabit. First impressions were great. Not so sure now.

he's definitely fun to watch... but he didn't win this fight, they need to run this back... pun intended

He was too gassed to run.

Back