You can start and cancel your ESPN+ free trial right now for TJ vs Cejudo.

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
If you sign up now, you get a 7 day free trial. Below explains how to cancel. You can cancel immediately after signing up (so you don't forget) and you'll still have access for the entire week and the stacked inaugural UFC event.

Cancellation.
You can cancel your subscription and any third-party subscriptions you purchase through your ESPN+ service subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period or free trial, which will take effect at the end of the current billing period or free trial. You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your account at espn.com, emailing us at [email protected] or calling Customer Support at 1(800) 727-1800. If you purchased your ESPN+ service subscription or any third-party subscription via a third party (e.g., an app store), please follow the cancellation instructions set out by the applicable third party.

Would lock in just in case they wisen up and remove the free trial closer to the event given it will be the subscriptions biggest selling point to date for most people.

Isn’t it super cheap? Some of you guys sound like you’re streaming events from a cardbox behind an internet cafe.

Isn’t it super cheap? Some of you guys sound like you’re streaming events from a cardbox behind an internet cafe.

$5 a month. So yeah it's pretty cheap, but I know it will still keep some posters from watching so want to let everyone know so the sherdog play by play thread is alive and strong for the event.

It's literally $5 a month. Skip a bag of Doritos per month and you won't even notice.

to save $5? the time it takes to cancel probably costs more that $5.

We got coke habits bruh, and times are tough.
<mma1>

I wasn't planning on signing up for this shit anyway, not because I don't wanna spend $5 (which is chump change), it's just the principle. I don't need the hassle of managing multiple accounts, having to log in to all this different crap, all the emails and other bullshit. Which reminds me, I need to cancel DAZN before the 15th.

Would lock in just in case they wisen up and remove the free trial closer to the event given it will be the subscriptions biggest selling point to date for most people.

That's what they will do. That's what they all do. That's what DAZN did. I used a gift card with DAZN cause I aint stupid. I'm keepin ESPN Plus though. I like it.

Back