You can hate a fighter and acknowledge their skills

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by winkydinks, Jan 20, 2020.

1. BonesWinckleJones

BonesWinckleJones Purple Belt

Ruined it with the cowboy dive

Tylerlikesmma likes this.
  2. CroKosor

CroKosor ASteroid Belt ♲

Nice list, most of them really are arrogant douchebags... except Peehead... and Alvey, that guy is so nice it annoys me.

But he actually pushed through to the other side of my hate scale because of his delusional bitchfits.

[​IMG]

@BokaBokte give me your hateful eight

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    RearNakedTokes likes this.
  3. TankAbbott4Eva

TankAbbott4Eva Silver Belt

In a way I hate Israel, he’s a smart arse and he beat my boy Whittaker. But that was an amazing performance, he really had my respect after the Gastelum fight though, all of his UFC fights have been great to watch.

Basically his fights are unmissable, I’m a fan and want to be entertained and currently no one does it as well as Israel.

LetThemBleed likes this.
  4. RoJo303

RoJo303 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

No, literally every fight since Brandao there have been claims of it being fake, fukery or dives being taken. We live in the era where are decent percentage of the population think the NBA and NFL are rigged, the era of Flat Earth and conspiracy culture, so it would make sense these 'open minded' people would question an event such as a figh5 with two people and billions on the line tho. It was realized Conor was a cash cow from Ireland, 'the great white hope', and many thought every victory he had from there on out was staged and it was impossible for an Irish person to legitimately capture a title. Im not saying all those that think Cerrone took a dive are those that thought they were all fake, but people have to admit there is a double standard. The same double standard existed with Brock and Conor too, all the stars that were mega cash cows, so I guess it all comes with the territory.

5. winkydinks

winkydinks Green Belt

I called Adesanya a queer, but the things about Conor and Nunes are just narratives I've heard multiple times used to devalue two good fighters. At least read my post thoroughly before you challenge it.

6. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

Conor's stand up is great but I would like to see what he can do without the UFC giving him an insane amount of coddling. It ruins the competition imo.

7. swarrrm

swarrrm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fedor>Thiago Santos. Fedor smokes Jones.

8. AtaTheCrow

AtaTheCrow Immortal

Are Horse races rigged? Serious questio, (i have never seen one in my life, have nothing to do with them).

On Topic.
    Yes there will always be conspiracy theorist

9. LetThemBleed

LetThemBleed Black Belt

Would any dude want to hold it, would be pulsing I imo.

10. HHJ

HHJ Fedor Supremacist

I hate jones,but really,if you take his PED cheats and sociopathic personality away, the guy is a pleasure to watch. I have no problem at all with the oblique kicks and stuff like jacking glovers arm. Thats the savagery of a champion. But i hate him. Cos if your that good you shouldnt be allowed to cheap on TOP of that,and i hate that he gets to get away with it. Ill root for anyone against him.

Go ahead and name someone!

Coconutwater likes this.
  11. Arrrrgh

Arrrrgh Black Belt

You can do a lot of things.
    That doesn't mean you should.

HHJ likes this.
  12. Smegma-Head

Smegma-Head White Belt

Jones and Connor are great fighters. I can look past their deficits they have as human beings (cheating, needing wellfare, that pregnant woman incident and cheating on your babies mama etc.) when watching one of their circus-events. Just like some aknowledge Roman Polanskys palmares as a movie director and look past the fact he drugged/raped a child.

13. HHJ

HHJ Fedor Supremacist

Some.

14. HatKick

HatKick White Belt

Conor McGregor, gets to handpick opponents, leap up the rankings, cheat inside the cage. It's some cowardly bullshit and it screws other fighters while the casuals eat it up like wolf tickets. He's a damn good fighter tho...

Cejudo, tries to weasel around the toughest match-ups which is SHAMEFUL behavior for a champ. If you don't wanna fight the best, please vacate the belt and gtfo. Gotta give him props for moving up a weightclass tho...

15. Sinthesized

Sinthesized Black Belt

Great thread from our resident Schizophrenic

16. orca

orca P4P #1 Machida fan

YEAH if u think jon jones and silva where the only cheaters fighting innocent clean fighters like rampage ,hendo machida rashad etc before USADA then its your choice

you cant really prove those guys where using also u cant prove jones and silva where using back then

FUN fact .. jones only cheated 2 times vs dc and gus and won those 2 rematches being CLEAN.

yep in his whole career he only used twice and proved he is the best after beating them CLEAN

17. Hatorade

Hatorade Green Belt

I wish that were true, but we both know it's not. Jon would beat the breaks off of any version of Fedor. I don't even think it would be competitive, and I can't stand Jon in any way.

18. JohnCena

JohnCena White Belt

who are fighters you support?

19. JohnCena

JohnCena White Belt

Disagree with the fixed Conor-Cowboy statement. Cowboy just sucks. Anyone top 10 at WW could knock him out with ease including Usman/Colby

20. RoJo303

RoJo303 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

There have been rigged horse race in the past. They used to have two horses that looked similar, one fast and one slow, and enter the slow horse after everyone thought the fast horse was running or vice versa. They actually came up with a tattoo and micro chip system to prevent this from happening. I think that is where the term "ringer" came from.

In the modern day, jockeys have made side bets to try and finish in a certain order, or even used electric buzzers to give the horse extra go, but these horses have ungodly power and are very hard to control. They also aren't really trained and only know how to run as fast as they can, so it is much harder to rig than an event like an MMA fight with two guys. And the guys that have been busted for rigging horse races get SERIOUS jail time, so the price of it often is not worth it.

AtaTheCrow likes this.