You can disable Autoplay Previews on Netflix now

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if a thread was made or not. I am very happy this feature is added because it causes major slowdown on a lot of roku/stick devices when just trying to browse titles.

Go to manage profiles, select the profile, and uncheck the box that says autoplay previews. You can also disable autoplay next episode on shows.

you're disabled but you keep autoposting. wtf

There were like 10 threads on it already, but mods deleted them all.

I wish Amazon was on top of their "skip intro" problem. It doesn't work all the time.

Do you know how annoying it is to fast forward the intro to the sopranos and the wire? Why tf would they make such long ass intros

Last edited:
How do I find the “manage profiles” link/button? I’ve never seen it.

Not sure if a thread was made or not. I am very happy this feature is added because it causes major slowdown on a lot of roku/stick devices when just trying to browse titles.

Go to manage profiles, select the profile, and uncheck the box that says autoplay previews. You can also disable autoplay next episode on shows.
This is awesome. I hate anything that autoplays

I wish Amazon was on top of their "skip intro" problem. It doesn't work all the time.

Do you know how annoying it is to fast forward the intro to the sopranos and the wire? Why tf would they make such long ass intros

I know it's amazing to me how far behind the other streaming services are when it comes to Netflix. Basic features don't work or just aren't there. Not even sure they have 4k going everywhere yet. Hulu is so fucking bad compared to the netflix app I don't get it just copy Netflix and be done with it.

Sit back and enjoy so you can have nostalgia about the intros 10 years from now.

Good start, now can they work on getting some actual real quality content? The majority is a bunch of shit.

Back