YOU are why newly crowned champs want MONEY FIGHTS!!!!

kenCs

Couches, couches, couches which one should I pick?
Banned
Reaction score
Look at how champions who have lost the belts have been treated.

Aldo was P4P number one and now is known as that bum who got KO'd in 13 seconds.
Robbie is the most entertaining champ on the roster and yet people come out the shadows claiming glass jaw, shitty boxing fundamentals and him being a bum.
RDA was in talks to be top 3 LW of all time before he got KO'd and is dismissed as a bum who was lucky he never fought Conor.
Werdum is arguably the HW GOAT but after he lost, his standup got called amateurish and his win over Cain called a fluke by some.
Ronda gets shit on to this day, and im guessing that's one of the main reasons she doesn't wanna come back.
She is one of the WMMA GOATs ffs.

Why shouldn't they look to get money fights because if they lose, they get shitted on anyways.

I don't mind the money fights, as long as they're not one-sided affairs. Big fights are fun! <cheer>

I don't mind the money fights, as long as they're not one-sided affairs. Big fights are fun! <cheer>

Agreed make your damn money and give us the big fights. LETS GOOOOOO!!!

Just have to keep in mind that a signifigant majority of the posters here are either teenagers (whose opinions the real world laughs at) or low income chumps who spread hate on the Internet to help disperse the agony of real life (also whose opinions the real world laughs at) So take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy the fights.

I am?

I don't think any UFC fighters even know I exist...

I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I don't mind the big money(undeserved for the most part) fights, when the UFC makes them. I just don't like the champs calling for people that don't deserve shots, especially when they haven't even defended once. If the champion would defend his/her belt a couple of times, they would be the big money fight. They all seem like they know they are about to lose, so they want to make whatever money they can, rather than having the mind set that they are going to stay on top for a while and be the one that everyone wants to come at.

tumblr_npcyrsX6kv1tq4of6o1_400.gif

i don't have a problem with any of this. the fans can say what they want, the fighters can fight who they want.

They want money fights for money dude

So because I dislike Lawler Woodley asked for Diaz? I never knew I had this much power. How did I get Bisping to ask for Mousasi?

Wonderboy said he'd rather fight Lawler, so he gave Woodley that opportunity to make a pitch for the "money fight"

It's Wonderboy's fault.

RDA would have and still would smash Conor. I like Conor because he has an exciting style and stays active, but if that Diaz fight wasn't a wake up call to how bad he would have done against RDA I don't know what is. RDA is bigger than Nate and a better fighter pretty much everywhere.

They also just know that the belt/rankings don't mean much anymore to the UFC based on their recent matchmaking history, so whereas before they would have wanted the biggest money fight too, but they wouldn't ask for it because it would seem ridiculous. Now is normal.

Just have to keep in mind that a signifigant majority of the posters here are either teenagers (whose opinions the real world laughs at) or low income chumps who spread hate on the Internet to help disperse the agony of real life (also whose opinions the real world laughs at) So take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy the fights.

I think you'd be surprised man. For about 3 months before the forum change I was watching the Sherdog birthdays everyday and was blown away that most of the forum were actually over 30 years old...they just think and act like teenagers.

Back