You are rude with mehdi

He is not a k1 fighter but a muay thai fighter, and im not his friend... Just say that u dnt like arabs because your hate isnt justified.

I told you its a tv show, its like nate in tuf 5 or rampage with the door, the show need to be sell. Im not telling you that mehdi bagdhad is the next sh it, i just say you are rude guys and you almost proving it. If he was a morro n why ppl like ryan hall told him he was a cool dude on twitter? Faber and connor too

Anyway, i want to see his muay in the lw div, will be fun.

Pulling the racist card, lmfao. what an idiot.

doesn't matter if it is a tv show or not, if you can't back it up you better be quiet, and in Mehdis case that was more than accurate.

He is not a good fighter in my opinion, and when I found out that he has been lying about his "K1 successes", I will definitely root against him every time he fights.

He is not a k1 fighter but a muay thai fighter, and im not his friend... Just say that u dnt like arabs because your hate isnt justified.

I told you its a tv show, its like nate in tuf 5 or rampage with the door, the show need to be sell. Im not telling you that mehdi bagdhad is the next sh it, i just say you are rude guys and you almost proving it. If he was a morro n why ppl like ryan hall told him he was a cool dude on twitter? Faber and connor too

I don't base my personal opinions of fighters on their race, I base it on whether they're a lying sack of shit or not.

Lol. I don't think anyone brought up his race at all. Your the one starting this shit. He talked shit about hurting someone, didn't look good in his fight with juicy and people are mad because he lied about his background.

I think he is a good fighter who was cocky and lost a close fight because of that. He clearly had a hard time dealing with Juicy's unorthodox style.
If you are going to use Sherdog, beware that people here are not exactly concerned about other people's feelings and there is a bunch of people who are here just to troll and argue. Ignore them.

He doesn't throw enough volume, that's really all there is to it.

He landed cleaner and harder shots than Juicy J, but Juicy J landed more and threw more. So the judges gave the fight to Juicy J. If he had throw 50% more volume, no question he would've won. Also Medhi wasn't really the aggressor, he was moving forward more but he was countering Juicy J's shots most of the time rather than initiating.

Also he's not very mobile.

I've seen Medhi on some AXS shows. Always thought his striking credentials seemed inflated. Makes sense now after seeing some of the stuff posted in here.

Back