You are in a alleyway at 3AM...

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
And there are two angry figures on both exits of the alley, blocking your path.

Which road would you take??

The psychopath who is screaming how "he will love you, boy" who possesses knock out power and wrestling ability.
Yoel-Romero-1.png

OR

A giant Cameroon man who posseses the world record for the strongest punch.
FrancisNg.jpg

I get on my hands and knees and I take my spit roasting like a man!

They both seem like cool dudes so I will visit them both.

First I would shout "I no forghay Jesus". Then I would kneel down and take a prayer to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. This would trick Yoel into kneeling beside me and being peaceful. Like the thing with The Hulk and his fingertips.

It's like going to Khabib with a "salam aleikum". Even if he really hates your guts, he will stay friendly and answer "wa Alaikum Assalam".

Sticking with the racial overtones of this thread, I’d simply give one a Popeye’s gift card and go on with my evening.

If I was in an alley at 3 am I would be either smoking crack or picking up/banging a prostitute or both so I probably wouldn't give a fuck who else is around.

if im ina alley at 3am im prolly tying one off anyway fuck do I care

And there are two angry figures on both exits of the alley, blocking your path.

Which road would you take??

The psychopath who is screaming how "he will love you, boy" who possesses knock out power and wrestling ability.
Yoel-Romero-1.png

OR

A giant Cameroon man who posseses the world record for the strongest punch.
FrancisNg.jpg

First, Ngannoe doesn't have even remotely close the worlds hardest punch...sure, out of the 5 people that have taken that test he hits the hardest...but when the 2nd hardest punch is tyrone spong, you know how full of shit that is. is anthony joshua on that list...deante wilder? or any heavyweight boxer? answer is NO...I'd bet you even an old as hell george foreman would beat ngannoes mark...

First, Ngannoe doesn't have even remotely close the worlds hardest punch...sure, out of the 5 people that have taken that test he hits the hardest...but when the 2nd hardest punch is tyrone spong, you know how full of shit that is. is anthony joshua on that list...deante wilder? or any heavyweight boxer? answer is NO...I'd bet you even an old as hell george foreman would beat ngannoes mark...

ok roger ebert, helax

Back