You are endowed with super powers...

'Endowed'

beavis_and_butt_head_minimalism_dumpling_96358_1080x1920.jpg

I think the problem is that, suddenly bestowed with new and almost unfathomable power, we would have no idea how to control our strength. Ideally I would take time to train and learn how to properly control and flex my powers to their limits. I wouldn't want to accidentally hurt an innocent person, or someone I know and love. Superman is fucking stronk.

After I have mastered, or at least obtained a solid grasp on my new found gifts, I assume that I and most people would go about fixing what we think is wrong with the world. Maybe stopping crime, but honestly that is so small and short sighted. Think of all the labor that could almost instaneously be finished, huge projects like draing water from areas, fixing up after natural disasters, flying barge-like platforms of people to safe havens thousands of miles away in no time at all, distribute food and fresh water and medical supplies, stuff like that.

I just don't know how long I could last being altruistic and the proverbial Boy Scout. I know that for the most part I would not be able to keep from hurting murderers, rapists, psychotics in general, especially people that take advantage of and hurt children. And then when do I get tired of the corruption in the White House? What can the military do? They would have to kneel, or die. Honestly, I can see myself doing that and it is simultaneously terrifying and exhilarating. If any of you assholes were given these abilities I can only imagine how much better or worse things would be.

So I guess no one is gonna go the ol' "fight off low-level criminals while maintaining a modest job as a reporter" route?

Any true superhero would realize that the true villain of the world was overpopulation by human beings. Man is the cancer of world and we just metastasized everywhere.

A true superhero would do what it takes to be the chemotherapy/radiation that mother Earth needs. Eliminate the weakest 6.9 billion people and limit reproduction.

Back