You are endowed with super powers...

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Forget that stupid wizard. You just wake up one day with the powers of Superman without the weakness. You also have the power to see the truth behind past events (like who committed a crime and how they did it). It doesn't matter how it happened. It just happened. You also decide to become a vigilante to protect the city/country/world/whatever. No, you won't become evil and take over the world.

What kind of vigilante would you become? Would you become a Superman? Have your mug plastered everywhere as you save the day. Giving people a sense of security and hope. Or would you become a Batman? Fighting crime with a mask on to strike fear into the criminals? You beat them into submission but never kill.

Me? I'd personally become something similar to Paul Kersey (Death Wish series). I'd operate under the nose of everyone. I wouldn't let anyone see me, masked or not, and I'd probably just off the really scummy criminals. They'd know there is a vigilante out there killing people but not know who or what the vigilante looks like. Criminals would be afraid to do anything because they wouldn't know when they'd be running into the vigilante.

Or maybe like the good of robbing the illuminati and shit like that.

I mean I'd fight crime I guess, but I'd also be a criminal.

Hancock.JPG

You beat them into submission but never kill.
lol "never kill"???

I'd be misting fools left and right.

Rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc... all their lives would be forfeit.

The only reason I wouldn't do that is that I believe that despite the evidence, there is always that small small chance that a (wo)man is innocent. But with the nigh omniscience you're giving us in the OP, you've basically negated my reservations about killing criminals. The only ones spared would be petty and nonviolent offenders.

Also, fuck masks. Let them live in fear. Let them associate my face with their impending death.

If probably give up the life of a hero (I ain't saving no thankless jerks) and become a male stripper. Or one of those really fast street wok cooks.

lol "never kill"???

I'd be misting fools left and right.

Rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc... all their lives would be forfeit.

The only reason I wouldn't do that is that I believe that despite the evidence, there is always that small small chance that a (wo)man is innocent. But with the nigh omniscience you're giving us in the OP, you've basically negated my reservations about killing criminals. The only ones spared would be petty and nonviolent offenders.

Also, fuck masks. Let them live in fear. Let them associate my face with their impending death.
I only said you wouldn't kill if you chose to be a Batman-like vigilante. Nothing's stopping you from becoming the Punisher instead.

I would fight climate change and protect animals, and wiggle my dick in the face of crime

I'd just probably still be doing what I do regularly, except now add flying at rapid speeds on the fun list. I'd most likely spend the next few months trying to lean how to control my newfound powers, can't exactly be walking around in public and letting out a silent fart that ends up topping the city like Hiroshima and Nagasaki; Gotta be able to control things so I can continue living a regular peaceful life of making money, smashing broads, and having fun, opposed to GTA ★★★★★

You're kind of screwed.

Do you take lives? Because you can? Because you feel that you know best?

Do you go through due process? How? "Arrest and convict this man for murder!"
"Where's the evidence?"
"I just know. Alright?"

You're best off being a pattern-analyzing, behind-the-scenes type or a reactive superhero, showing up at crises when needed.

i dont trust super powers without a wizard

I'd rob politicians and drug cartels. Find a way to funnel the money myself. Create my own private army and takeover shit.

If that doesn't work, rob cartels. If I have powers, I choose not to work.

I would conceal my powers and just be the UFC champ..all weight classes..

I think that power would corrupt anyone. But I think I'd destroy all nuclear weapons and build Hillary a prison on the moon. Then just chill for a while.

Am I invincible? Some past events I probably wouldn't want to see who the actual criminals were because I'd then lose faith in humanity. I'd probably go after bloodline families, the illuminati, committee of 300, CFR, and other people who have way too much money and too much time on their hands. Those are the real bad guys. And I'd probably start off like Superman, but end up like Batman...straight vigilante stuff.

First things first, Id take a trip to the Vatican archives and "procure" everything, no more secrets.

Then Id take a trip to the Middle East and turn every ISIS member I find into red mist and giblets.

After that, a trip to Israel... 1967 borders and peace or I wreck everything and they can continue to fight over ash and rubble.

After that Id bring together the greatest minds on the planet to discuss what they think should be done to "save the world" and use my powers to strong-arm the global elite into enacting those policies, anyone who doesnt comply will be dealt with.

One could call me a tyrant, but I would only be doing what is best for the planet and decided by the people.

Saving some random guy/girl from a mugger or a fire is far beneath a being of immeasuable power... that would just be a "im bored, time to be a hero for a bit" distraction.

I would force the whole world to bow before me. Totalitarianism could work if you have all that power, it makes you incorruptible because money & fame don't mean shit anymore. I'll Dr. Manhattan the world. Would you really miss the Middle-East? Boom! China, there's too many of you. Boom!

What version of superman we talking? If pre crisis I'd just go ahead and become king of the universe. Ain't no one stopping me

Back