you are a sexist if you dont watch WMMA

Hey TS, I just took at look at your posts over the last 10 days. What's your issue, man? You have some clear obsessions with WMMA and cops.

Threads:
Are you not entertained? (To the macho men WMMA haters)
2 Women Graduate Ranger School
trump says yes to women in combat
UFC 195: first all women PPV?
If the police murdered your child and got off, would you seek revenge?
Brock Lesnar on Ronda Rousey: A super athlete in a Weak Division
Topeka Cop Shoots Family Dog ( Body Cam Video)
How many 135lbs men in the world can beat Ronda Rousey?
ronda is fighting legit competition
Cop doesn't shoot unarmed suspect and is pistol whipped, bystanders tweet pictures
If Luke Rockhold becomes Champion, he can expand UFC female audience

seems like you are obsessed with me

If the chicks who do WMMA were sexier (and wore makeup in fights) then I would watch. Does that make me sexist??

I don't think that makes you sexist....you're no different from me,i don't think women should get a FOTN bonus...they should get a new kitchen and/or vacuum cleaner,washine machine,dishwasher,stuff they can use when they aren't training.

Ronda was once one of those. Then she chose to become THE best in a different discipline, mma.

She's a front runner, and people ridiculing her for that are losers, plain and simple.

cuz womens judo

It's the talent level difference that keeps me from watching it. Alot the girls have weird techniques that look amateurish. I guess some of the guys do too, but it's usually only at heavyweight where 1 punch can end it.

I like watching the LFL, therefore I'm not sexist.

:)

I always bring this up too when people say you're not a true MMA fan if you don't like watching women.

NBA: 27 million facebook likes
WNBA: 700K facebook likes

I guess there are 26 million people who aren't true basketball fans on facebook.

Kim Kardashian has 26 million likes...so if she signs with the LA Sparks...that'll even up the difference.

WMMA needs to have Jello or mud in the cage to be interesting to me. Does that make me a sexist? Maybe.

Ronda was once one of those. Then she chose to become THE best in a different discipline, mma.

She's a front runner, and people ridiculing her for that are losers, plain and simple.

She was at a high level in a sport with actual competition. She wasn't the best though or 'clearly ahead of the pack'.

WMMA has 30 ranked competitors. Women's sprinting has 100 ranked women each country with 189 countries competing globally. That's 1890 ranked competitors.

In the 2008 Olympics over 300 women achieved a gold or silver medal in their chosen disciplines.

She's doing well. She's found a niche market to make money but she isn't some transcendent female athlete.

WMMA really doesn't even have the competition to be classified as a professional league/division/competition etc.

Hundreds of women globally are performing at a higher level against better competition. The superior Judoka's for starters. There were 14 alone in 2008 who performed better than her.

why are you obsessed about what I post in an MMA forum?

You're trying to avoid the question. It took me 5 seconds to look up your posts. Just answer the question. Why are your posts almost always about women or cops? Are you a gender's study major? Are you a cop? Are you a lady who was sexually assaulted by a cop? What's the deal?

You're trying to avoid the question. It took me 5 seconds to look up your posts. Just answer the question. Why are your posts almost always about women or cops? Are you a gender's study major? Are you a cop? Are you a lady who was sexually assaulted by a cop? What's the deal?

I posted a thread asking a general question and you answered my question with a question

Back