You all doubted him

i doubt you actually looked at how many people expected jones to lose...... Very few you fool, very few..

People said he fell off. That he didn't have it in him no more.

Jones proved the haters wrong.

<Baelish01>

2 <DCrying>

4<DCrying>

5<DCrying>

Find that shoulder to cry on sherbros, you need it

People said he fell off. That he didn't have it in him no more.

Jones proved the haters wrong.

<Baelish01>
But that's the thing... You DID fall off and you DON'T have it in you anymore.

I imagine you were rocked through most of your fight, judging by how "slow" you sounded at the postfight conference, but you essentially got the hell beat out of you and were outpointed at every phase of the fight. Your name recognition is what got you the W but that will only carry you so far.

Do you miss the "juice"?

Edit: I refer to @DivineMind @ermac88 @20falarVerdades and @Verace as "jon" because they are admittedly fake accounts, set up by jones.

Yes, jon jones is a Sherdogger .

But that's the thing... You DID fall off and you DON'T have it in you anymore.

I imagine you were rocked through most of your fight, judging by how "slow" you sounded at the postfight conference, but you essentially got the hell beat out of you and were outpointed at every phase of the fight. Your name recognition is what got you the W but that will only carry you so far.

Do you miss the "juice"?

Edit: I refer to @DivineMind @ermac88 @20falarVerdades and @Verace as "jon" because they are admittedly fake accounts, set up by jones.

Yes, jon jones is a Sherdogger .
TFF, Jones just broke the championship wins record. You should be happy for being able to witness such feat. Literally, a once in a lifetime thing

Back