You all do realize Chael will be retired by Jones right?

Somebody's cranky :icon_arro

haha, chael is a monster with his mouth - gotta give respect where its due - its the reason he gets the shots - no one around is even close to him in terms of self promotion - good for him

he'll talk his way into fights for as long as he feels like

Someone is swinging on Jones' nuts HARD.

No idea what you have against Sonnen. He's getting a big pay day fight and who better to lose against than the current best? Anyone would want to lose against the best than some random bum outside of UFC.

He's a racist, a criminal, and a cheater. Need anymore reasons?

Cains dad might have been able to get by boarder police, but there is no way in hell his son is going to get by chael

perfect

and then the fan opinion will be 'cain's never had someone who just doesnt give a fck and gets in your face, everyoen else backs down but chael has the balls to fight'

i really want chael to take the seat next to rogan, he would be like a modern day don frye, minus the drunkness

He's a racist, a criminal, and a cheater. Need anymore reasons?

How is he racist? You've gotta present examples of his supposed racism before dropping the R-bomb like that.

the only way to permanently defeat chael is to wire his mouth shut - if you dont go that far, he might be heading to the HW division for an instant title shot after this one

Exactly what I came to post, except "might" may be selling him short.

Sonnen's next 4 fights after Bones:

UFC HW champ

Fedor

*Prime Bruce Lee

*Prime Helio Gracie

jones the best ever? u having a laugh mate? he still hasnt even fought anyone the same size as him yet. wait till he moves up to hw where he belongs and we shal see how he does.

Chael has some big fights ahead of him even if he gets dominated by Jones.
Sonnen could drop down to MW and still be considered Top 3. I think most people would pay for Silva-Sonnen III, and I am sure both fighters wouldn't mind another huge payday.

There are some good catchweight (195 lbs.) fights as well for him if Rashad and Machida want to test the waters at cutting down to MW.
Sonnen vs. Rashad
Sonnen vs. Wanderlei
Sonnen vs. Machida

I was thinking the same. There is a part of me that believes this fight is never going to happen and Chael will fight guys like Forrest at LHW for a while and get a few paydays. If he does fight Jones then I believe this is his last fight and he'll move on to a successful career covering MMA.

I think he could take Nelson.
Btw, why do guys make such imperative statements? Nothing in this sport is a given, we al know this.

Chael won't retire even after he gets smashed. Chael will still and always be the undefeated champion of all weight classes! I wonder if he'll bring his belt out again.

Even though he will be demolished by Jones and will leave the ring with his tail between his legs, he will eventually BS talk his way into another title fight.

Not really sure who to root for in this fight. both fighters have grown on me. Tough call. I know jones will probably win, but after everything I've seen in mma I will not count out Sonnen.

wait....240?? no way Chael weighs 240.

Back