You’re reaction if Jone leaves Jack-Wink?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Wankjack is overrated

He can never fully leave...

There will always be a pulse of him left behind.

P.S. YOUR

Last edited:
Winkleson will be out of business in no time.
Holly lost, Cerrone openly badmouthed then on JRE, they depend on Jones as much as we depend on interwebz.

He should leave that shit gym tbh

He honestly should. I dunno wtf they've been doing with Jones there but this point-fighting kickboxer style is wack

If he ever leaves he better make sure he doesn't forget any of his stuff underneath the cage

No. They cover for him like he needs, not just PEDs. And I'm sure they know some stories that Jones wouldn't like being out there if he left.

Does anyone of note train in that gym anymore other than Jones and Holly? Holly has to be mulling retirement at this point. I know they just picked up Pico, but right now he's only noteworthy for being arguably the biggest prospect bust in MMA history. If they can turn Pico's career around, maybe they can reestablish themselves as a relevant overall gym other than a gym riding the coattails of two fighters who've stuck with them.

They just picked up Aaron Pico so that's some new blood to the team.

Plus Jon and his family actually live in Albuquerque with a house and school for kids, etc. He's winning and comfortable. He's leaving anytime soon.

The man fights fighters where they want to fight at and still wins.

Does anyone of note train in that gym anymore other than Jones and Holly? Holly has to be mulling retirement at this point. I know they just picked up Pico, but right now he's only noteworthy for being arguably the biggest prospect bust in MMA history.
https://www.jacksonwink.com/our-roster

Look through there and realize the insane amount of fighters who's careers are going downhill.

Oh and Cowboy and Reem aren't there anymore btw.

Cowboy was 100% correct, that gym is going downhill FAST.

https://www.jacksonwink.com/our-roster

Look through there and realize the insane amount of fighters who's careers are going downhill.

Oh and Cowboy and Reem aren't there anymore btw.

Cowboy was 100% correct, that gym is going downhill FAST.

Seems to be the trend in MMA. Gyms rise and fall. From the looks of things though, it seems like the evidence favors Cowboy's account. Greg has largely stepped away and Wink is running the show valuing making money from anyone willing to pay a membership vs. actually focusing on running a high level pro fight team. It's pretty much impossible to do both well.

Back