Yoshida's new gi

P

PSJJJJ

Anyone here find out what brand/style of judogi Yosh wore against Mo? Apperantly it was very light.

It's good you asking about Gi's. We need more people like you. I'm not sure what gi he was wearing I couldn't find it either, but you should probably stick with your avatar and get a mizuno. It will survive a nuclear bomb. :)

It's good you asking about Gi's. We need more people like you. I'm not sure what gi he was wearing I couldn't find it either, but you should probably stick with your avatar and get a mizuno. It will survive a nuclear bomb. :)

lol, I made a Toraki Personal Gold Vs. Mizuno Yawara thread a while back. It went pretty good (for a thread about gi's anyways lol).

it was a mizuno 'ball soup'.

yoshida wore it jogging in a sauna for 6 weeks straight and left it balled up in his locker without washing it in preparation for the fight with mo. he actually tapped to the stank.

these aren't new though, i've certainly come across a few ball soup edition gi's in my time.

Was a mizuno. I think yoshida wear costumed GI.

By the way Mizuno does a couple of very light GI.

Mizuno keiko
that is kind new and is between a single and a double ( But still with diamond tipe of cotton NOT with gold weave like bjj GI o bath towel)

Mizuno Yusho Light weight a very light polycotton GI

I am in the UK and have looked at Mizuno Gi's but not sure where to get them.

Does anyone know anything about this Gi/Brand?

The other Gi I was considering was a Koral Classic white gi.

Hatashita don't ship to Ireland, so I guess they won't ship to the UK either. If you want a Mizuno your best bet is to go to a judo tournament, they often sell them there.

Hatashita don't ship to Ireland, so I guess they won't ship to the UK either. If you want a Mizuno your best bet is to go to a judo tournament, they often sell them there.

Hatashita ship to italy (i buy from them fuji GI and belt for my gym)

But if you want an Isami , buy from chokesports or directly from japan.

ChokeSports.com

That's odd. When did you last order? I tried 2 weeks ago

That's odd. When did you last order? I tried 2 weeks ago

february. They ship with priority mail usps. The price was more than doubled by shipping and duty tax , but was still way cheaper than buying a bjj gi in italy

it sounded like it was something custom made and optimized for MMA. Probably not legal in Judo.

Back