YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11

How about you don't worry about and mind your own business?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Go get banned...

he can say whatever the fuck he wants and so can I

you'd like to see me get banned don't ya? well call Spong, he might report me again

get bent

Way to turn an informative thread into an irrelevant argument. Get a life...

Ya, our comments really spiraled the thread out of control...

Ya, our comments really spiraled the thread out of control...

yes the thread really was going awesome :rolleyes:

you my friend keep responding to me and thus doing the same to this thread......

besides you have done this to countless of yokkao threads.....whining about vids or jerking off to the posts of a white belt who might or might not be stefania

I'm a Dutch scene fan, so I'm a vechter now, if you ain't Dutch, you ain't much, bro!

Nevermind that I've never been in Holland in my life :p

I'm a Dutch scene fan, so I'm a vechter now, if you ain't Dutch, you ain't much, bro!

Nevermind that I've never been in Holland in my life :p

I wanted to reply to your pm but I got temporarily banned.

ontopic: curious about liam harrison, fun fighter to watch but lost a couple of fights recently....he had a nice win over bennoui (close fight) and I'm curious who he is fighting next

Jesus, you all need to keep your vagina monologues out of the discussion threads.

For good.

Includes Spong as well.

Get along, put each other on ignore, whatever, just stop reporting each other thinking we are gonna step in because you don't like someone.

It's tiresome and annoying and if it continues the whole little group is gone.

Stay on topic or stay out.

How about you don't worry about and mind your own business?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Go get banned...

he really can't

see i've been following this forum for the past years, and i started to believe that this "farang" words is really offensive. it started when US army is based on Thailand in vietnam war, so everybody knows what people meant when they say that and especially with history of Thailand being "almost" colonized by the Europeans. and Farang didn't meant foreigner its european ancestry specific. i've seen word that has less racial slur value and becoming racial slur.

i knows that what your post is about or this thread but i begining to think that words has cause so much trouble and should just never use again

of course you can say what every you want, its your right. but its the same right that we have to say all the racial slur we want. can i say all those nasty words, well i can but will people want to be friend with me, well maybe not. so i think as a civilized person we should either banned this word, or make people free to say whatever they wanted.

image.jpg

Pakorn, Kongsak Sitboonmee and Runmai Mo Tammachat confirmed for Yokkao 10 and Yokkao 11.

** 2 EVENTS IN 1 NIGHT **
YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11 will take place in the same night saturday 11th October 2014 at Reebok Stadium (Bolton). Info & tickets: www.yokkao.com/muay-thai-combat-mania.html

nice, thanks.

he really can't

see i've been following this forum for the past years, and i started to believe that this "farang" words is really offensive. it started when US army is based on Thailand in vietnam war, so everybody knows what people meant when they say that and especially with history of Thailand being "almost" colonized by the Europeans. and Farang didn't meant foreigner its european ancestry specific. i've seen word that has less racial slur value and becoming racial slur.

i knows that what your post is about or this thread but i begining to think that words has cause so much trouble and should just never use again

of course you can say what every you want, its your right. but its the same right that we have to say all the racial slur we want. can i say all those nasty words, well i can but will people want to be friend with me, well maybe not. so i think as a civilized person we should either banned this word, or make people free to say whatever they wanted.

I wouldn't care if you call me cracker or whatever u wish, it's only you who decide whether to be offended or not. Falang may be a slur but I do not use it as such, so who the fuck cares? It's like the "negerboll" in Sweden, just don't think much of it lol, it's a god damn pastry.

It's not a racial slur, especially in the context of a country where they'll openly and affectionately call one of their own 'blackie' for a nickname. It might be used as a slight on this forum though, but I can't really comment on the veracity of that.

he really can't

he really can't

see i've been following this forum for the past years, and i started to believe that this "farang" words is really offensive.

how about not making shit up. It's has nothing to do with being racist.

well racial slur or not, it's weird to me toc all yourself nak muay and refer to others as falang when you're not even thai

how about not making shit up. It's has nothing to do with being racist.

it might or might not be rascist but the thai fighters often do discriminate

going easy on each other but go full blast against a falang......or just plain and simple say: I don't want to fight fellow thai I want only to fight falang

really weird......

never heard of Kongsak

go liam!

that is becauss he fights at midget weight in the stadiums! He just moved up to 130-131 this year. How could we expect a stand up combat sports fan to know a fighter of the year winner in thailand? But some english guy? GO Englishmen! he is only going to outweigh him by 20 pounds in the ring and still get schooled on the art of muay thai

that is becauss he fights at midget weight in the stadiums! He just moved up to 130-131 this year. How could we expect a stand up combat sports fan to know a fighter of the year winner in thailand? But some english guy? Ha fuck yea! he is only going to outweigh him by 20 pounds in the ring and still get schooled on the art of muay thai

I'm still rooting for liam

can't root for a guy I've never seen fight.

Back