News Yoel will compete on the same show Masvidal recently competed

Exathlon is a Sports Reality Format where two teams of physically fit contestants compete at specially built Parkours. The teams are composed of athletes sports professionals and celebrities on one team and ordinary people with athletic ability, from all walks of life on the other team.

Those stats make Yoel win the 4th round as well based on how much Whittaker missed(what made Cruz win vs TJ even though TJ had few sig strikes more) and importantly that Yoel had Whittaker badly hurt and running by the end of it.
Well not to everyone. Funny that 2 of those people happened to be judging. Rob out struck him and now his doing reality TV. But looks high that Robs going to get Ko'd soon by either Gas/Israel/Silva. Until then he is the MW Champion and you guys can't change it. Anyway not going to beat a dead horse in which we have been doing for a while. Laterz

Dudes in here pretending their boy Yoel didn't have a debatable round in his favour to get a title shot in the first place

Jacare says hi
And Idgaf cuz I won money on Romero beating him anyway

Whittaker broke the great Yoel's fighting spirit. That in itself is a bigger win than anything else Rob can achieve in his division

Whittaker broke the great Yoel's fighting spirit. That in itself is a bigger win than anything else Rob can achieve in his division
The second fight was a draw at most... keep telling that to your self... Failus!!!

The second fight was a draw at most... keep telling that to your self... Failus!!!
Join reality dude. Its a scary place, but dont take an L, be afraid and give up like your hero Yoel
Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 1.18.35 pm.png

Whittaker for sure got brain damage. Horrible referee.

Watch the highlight at 45 seconds the way robert does the stanky leg means his gait is compromised

https://www.brainline.org/research/how-brain-injury-can-affect-gait

3d-round-KD.gif

5th-round.gif

Yoel was robbed I don't care what anyone says.

Fucking travesty it is.

Not this crap again. Yoel whooped his ass and had him on the brink of defeat more than once. It was a clear win under Pride scoring, and a draw at best for Whittaker under the unified scoring.

Besides, Whittaker had a year long layoff following the first Yoel fight -- from injuries he sustained during that fight.

Let's not kid ourselves.

You mean a year long layoff from the infection that fucked Whittaker for about 3-4 months easy.

I don't know what's worse...The salty whittaker fans or the deep in denial Yoel fans....

I have no dog in this fight,i am fan of both of these beast and I want to see Yoel challenge LHW.

2fe9936c7e8bf286587dd6cbe71b3206.gif

Whittaker had a year long layoff following the first Yoel fight -- from injuries he sustained during that fight.

It was Yoel who gave Rob the chickenpox which lead to the staph infection that was responsible for his long layoff?

Dang son, that is both gross and terrifying.

giphy.gif

It was Yoel who gave Rob the chickenpox which lead to the staph infection that was responsible for his long layoff?

Dang son, that is both gross and terrifying.

giphy.gif
I thought he sustained some type of leg injury during the fight. It's not my main point anyway.

I thought he sustained some type of leg injury during the fight. It's not my main point anyway.

He came into the first fight with a bung knee that kindly Yoel re-injured for him by booting him in the knee.

Then he beat Yoel.

He came into the first fight with a bung knee that kindly Yoel re-injured for him by booting him in the knee.

Then he beat Yoel.
Well good on Yoel. Yes, he won the first fight; there's no debate to be had there.

Hablo no ideas what this is as I don't speak Espanol.

wait, do people actually think he's doing this because whittaker beat him?

the fuck is wrong with you people?

Back