News Yoel will compete on the same show Masvidal recently competed

People honestly believed Whittaker won. 2 of the 3 people who matters most did too. The majority of this thread too.
I know they do, but I think it's wrong and perhaps biased. I know Romero had more votes on the sherdog poll after the fight, so there are lots of people who agree with me.

It's pretty clear "what you think is fair" and "what you think is correct".
You want to pick your own criteria and apply arbitrary rules that you have personally deemed "fair" and "making sense" and the "correct result"...

Perhaps you can invest some of this energy into publishing your mystery book of fight scoring. I'd love to read chapters on WHEN the Pride rules should apply, when they shouldn't, how YOU decide this and how YOU came to be the topmost authority on fight scoring.
Under the rules they fought, Yoel's 3rd and 5th rounds were 10-8 because they satisfied at least two criteria of a dominant round, namely outstriking your opponent 2 to 1 and knocking him down, not to mention takedowns and control. Some argue that Whittaker should have won first two rounds 10-8 then, but all they need to do is simply to rewatch the fight and see that Whittaker never had Yoel in trouble and the control was a mix between the two.

I know they do, but I think it's wrong and perhaps biased. I know Romero had more votes on the sherdog poll after the fight, so there are lots of people who agree with me.
Yeah Sherdog is very emotional and you have seen that. I watched the fight again the next day after Rogan turncoating and had the same score. 48-47 RW 1,2,4 YR 3,5. Didn't have a 10-8. Yoel is by far the more popular fighter as Robs got 10 fans on here. But its a fight not a popularity contest and the monster didn't win. You can't change it no matter how much you write or scream. It is done.

Under the rules they fought, Yoel's 3rd and 5th rounds were 10-8 because they satisfied at least two criteria of a dominant round, namely outstriking your opponent 2 to 1 and knocking him down, not to mention takedowns and control. Some argue that Whittaker should have won first two rounds 10-8 then, but all they need to do is simply to rewatch the fight and see that Whittaker never had Yoel in trouble and the control was a mix between the two.
I need to look into the new rules and exactly what they entail, and also watch the fight again, but from skimming through the new rules when they came out and listening to a BJM podcast about them, I thought it was pretty clear Whittaker didnt win the fight. I probably would have scored it a draw under the previous rules too.

LOEL! And retards will say Yoel did more damage against Whittaker. Bobby sent this guy to reality TV while he defends the belt. Fucking LOEL!!
I don't give a fuck either way, but even someone "special" such as yourself should be able to see who was on the verge of collapse in their fight.

So in reality there were no 10-8s. Rob actually landed more on Yoel in the 5th round than Yoel did in round 1. Close fight but as I said RW 1,2,4. YR 3,5.
Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 6.44.37 pm.png

Brain damage? How exactly would you know that?

Imagine using his broken hand as an argument. He beat Romero twice with a broken limb lmao

Stay salty
Think Yoel lost the first and drawed the second, that being said it's not Yoel's fault whittaker is mister glass.

I don't give a fuck either way, but even someone "special" such as yourself should be able to see who was on the verge of collapse in their fight.
You dont give a fuck but yet here you are. Still cant except the loss.

Yeah Sherdog is very emotional and you have seen that. I watched the fight again the next day after Rogan turncoating and had the same score. 48-47 RW 1,2,4 YR 3,5. Didn't have a 10-8. Yoel is by far the more popular fighter as Robs got 10 fans on here. But its a fight not a popularity contest and the monster didn't win. You can't change it no matter how much you write or scream. It is done.
If you scored it that way, then you scored it that way. I think you're wrong but I'm not going to berate you over it. I hate Rogan's commentary a lot of the time.

Romero is quite hated on sherdog. This has nothing to do with wanting Yoel to win because I like him.

I'm not screaming. I am allowed to be of the opinion that Whittaker didn't win that fight, regardless of what the scorecards said. I don't think it should be done. I don't find Whittaker to be a convicningly better fighter based off their fights so far, and I think a third fight should be a possibility. Decisions can be discussed for decades. Whittaker is the official winner, but in a lot of people's eyes he didn't win.

So in reality there were no 10-8s. Rob actually landed more on Yoel in the 5th round than Yoel did in round 1. Close fight but as I said RW 1,2,4. YR 3,5.
View attachment 502675
It doesn't matter if he landed more when he was on the canvas close to being stopped during that round. This wasn't a 5 second knockdown and pounce sequence either.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I gave Whitaker rounds 1 &amp; 2 10-9. Round 3 goes to Romero 10-8. He hurt Robert &amp; sustained that damage until he tired. Round 4 goes to Whitaker 10-9, he got rocked, but not enough damage to make up 4 the volume. Rd 5 to Romero 10-9. 48-48 draw Whitaker still champ <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AskBJM?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#AskBJM</a> <a href="https://t.co/umUkoWEteH">https://t.co/umUkoWEteH</a></p>&mdash; Big John McCarthy (@JohnMcCarthyMMA) <a href="">June 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

don't know how to embed tweets correctly

It doesn't matter if he landed more when he was on the canvas close to being stopped during that round. This wasn't a 5 second knockdown and pounce sequence either.
Yeah but he didn't go out. The tough cunt withstood the sports most dangerous fighter and won the second time. What a machine! Ladies and Gentlemen....Bobby Knuckles

Yeah but he didn't go out. The tough cunt withstood the sports most dangerous fighter and won the second time. What a machine! Ladies and Gentlemen....Bobby Knuckles
I appreciate him as a fighter despite not agreeing with the decision. Most middleweights and maybe even light heavyweights would have been done.

Why is this so crazy to comprehend that many many people think RW won. I get you dont but would be good for your health to get over it.Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 6.59.44 pm.png

View attachment 502675
Those stats make Yoel win the 4th round as well based on how much Whittaker missed(what made Cruz win vs TJ even though TJ had few sig strikes more) and importantly that Yoel had Whittaker badly hurt and running by the end of it.

Back