News Yoel will compete on the same show Masvidal recently competed

That Whitaker 2 loss must be getting to him. If they don't get him more rocket fuel he will be retiring soon

Whittaker fucked him up good and proper
images.jpeg.jpg
Whittaker: Flash knockdown
Yoel: Year long facial injuries

View attachment 502479

Whittaker for sure got brain damage. Horrible referee.

Watch the highlight at 45 seconds the way robert does the stanky leg means his gait is compromised

https://www.brainline.org/research/how-brain-injury-can-affect-gait

3d-round-KD.gif

5th-round.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 502479
Not this crap again. Yoel whooped his ass and had him on the brink of defeat more than once. It was a clear win under Pride scoring, and a draw at best for Whittaker under the unified scoring.

Besides, Whittaker had a year long layoff following the first Yoel fight -- from injuries he sustained during that fight.

Let's not kid ourselves.

Last edited:
The most pressing matter in this thread is that too many people were feeding one of the most obvious trolls in recent memories.

LOEL! And retards will say Yoel did more damage against Whittaker. Bobby sent this guy to reality TV while he defends the belt. Fucking LOEL!!

LOEL! And retards will say Yoel did more damage against Whittaker. Bobby sent this guy to reality TV while he defends the belt. Fucking LOEL!!

And people wonder why I don't like Whittaker fans... <45>

Yoel gave Whittaker brain damage.

Last edited:
Exatlon?

Sound like ex-athlete? A show that brings on ex-athletes/retired athletes and compete against each other? Why are those two there

And people wonder why I don't like Whittaker fans... <45>

Yoel gave Whittaker brain damage.
Well there aren't many of us. But what I said is true. Most people on here hate Whittaker for a judges decision. Like yourself. Let that sink in. He put on 2 great shows against Yoel and yet was completely discredited for fighting the sports most dangerous man. Twice. Because he is a humble man and isn't from one of the main MMA countries he is overlooked and underrated. Always the underdog and some people like myself respect that. We aren't anything like the bigger fan bases, far from a Conor/Jones/Silva/Gsp/Moose fanatics. And I thought we were cool OHFA

Back