Yoel was looking like a Tank at 205 in bellator

Hiding an injury from the athletic commission or.... sore butthole. Either way fans were excited to see him fight tonight and he pulls out because..... no reason other than doctors smarter than you or I say the man is unfit to fight and you’re calling me a donkey.

fuck off cunt hole

You're an idiot and you're mad.

<mma4>

Tell us how Yoel hurt you little one. Don't be shy.

You're a lurking casual lol, don't diss me because I like posting on here. Why would I expect a casual to post on a MMA forum more than once in a blew moon. Considering you obviously have no fuckin clue what you're saying haha
Just because you don’t post every fucking day in every fucking thread doesn’t make you a casual or a lurker. It’s simply means you can’t be fucked arguing with simpletons such as yourself.
Oh and check my join date and my amount of posts/ replies

I have no expectations, but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does without the extreme weight-cutting. No one knows why he wasn't cleared. As for his age, I'd be surprised if he has suddenly hit a wall after being in great shape for so long.

Don't be surprised if he does well.

Its a vision issue. Hes actually had the problem since he broke his orbital in the Whittaker. He might not ever fight again. Hes had vision issues ever since.

Yoel's fought top competition in recent years. Even if at MW, even if Yoel's really a MW, that's better than Rumble not fighting for 4 years. So the level was right for Rumble's comeback fight. He did miss shots, took shots, looked rusty. Not the best version of him. He'll likely look better if he keeps active. So they could make Yoel/Rumble down the line. It is a badass fight.

I just hope Yoel can find a fix for the eye. It looks like a bad, permanent injury. So IDK what they can do. If surgery can help. Because Yoel hasn't looked 44 in his fights. Very much still looks to be a serious champ-level fighter.

Nonsense. Poppycock. Rubbish. Yoel is an all time great MW, and the most dangerous third round finisher ever.
You're not wrong with that last part. Doesn't mean he's not overrated. Dude never lost a fight according to half the clowns on here. I've never seen a fighter get so much praise for not winning.

Who’d of thunk a step up in competition might be more competitive.

Back