Media Yoel: Thank God I Finally Figured Out what to Do With My Money

He needs to buy himself his own Mike Dolce so he can get his fat ass down to 185.

Is that his house and car? I think a lot of fighters assume the money is going to keep coming forever.. most won’t make it close to yoels longevity but even he’s going to be qualified for retail or mma/ high school wrestling coach level income soon.
Probably not even the dog...the original post looked like a paid mention from him.

What am I seeing here? He opened up a bar or something?

A den to do coke and hookers in I hope...oh wait, that is what I would do with millions of dollars!

Maybe he should help people less fortunate than him?

Guess he is no for gay Jesus

Maybe you should. How much have your volunteered? How much have you ever given anyone? Maybe work on yourself before bitching about others like some bitter and resentful busybody. Worry about your own fucking money, kid

Oh poor you, He has fame and success and you have bitter potato tears

Maybe you are too fucking stupid to understand that "forget" and "gay" are two different words with completely different meanings.

Well over a million in 1 dollar bills.... Seriously?

That seems highly unlikely and even more unlikely that nobody has ever broken in there and stolen it all.

Seems like the easiest million plus dollar heist imaginable.

i thought so too, until i did the math. if you grab 1 bill per second, it would take you 277 hours to grab 1 million dollars.

Don't you ever change the looks of your dollar bills? If we tried doing something like that in Norway the wall would be scattered with out of date unusable money.

time-honored tradition

i thought so too, until i did the math. if you grab 1 bill per second, it would take you 277 hours to grab 1 million dollars.

time-honored tradition

Damn, would definitely have to figure out a way to speed that up, industrial vacuum maybe.

Is that his house and car? I think a lot of fighters assume the money is going to keep coming forever.. most won’t make it close to yoels longevity but even he’s going to be qualified for retail or mma/ high school wrestling coach level income soon.

He just won 27M in court...

I'd be dead within a weak with all that money!

Mostly likely from aids or blow!
You are Wall papering the closet with some pretty spicy hookers if the aids is taking you out in a week.

Back