Media Yoel: Thank God I Finally Figured Out what to Do With My Money

Wow, that's fucking crazy.

Well.... Looks like I'm heading to Alaska, hopefully all the cash doesn't have writing on it though cause that would ruin everything.

Seems some research is in order before I hit the road, lol.

EDIT: Dammit, should have read the whole article before posting.
This place is in Florida, the Alaska on is just a knockoff and its been tried before but all the bills are signed so I guess I have to figure out a way to convert them for clean ones with no human involvement or traceable trail before it becomes a viable heist, lol, always gotta be a fucking problem!!

Last edited:
So wait he actually did get all that money he won in that tainted supplement settlement?
He won his settlement. Actually forcing the gulity parties to pay, especially a company based out of another country, is an entirely other story. That's more court dates.

Maybe he should spend the money getting his face fixed after The Reaper punched it crooked.
No hate, just facts.

Yoel could only cover his walls with IOUs though.
"They're as good as money, they're IOU's, see look: Lamborghini, 150 thou, might want to hang onto that one."

Yoel will get as much as OJ's victims. Nada o nada mucho.

But sherdog told me he wasn't getting a penny from that lawsuit?

Malki needs to do an interview and clear this shit up lol

So wait he actually did get all that money he won in that tainted supplement settlement?
I don't think so, but giving the appearance of having a lot of money can actually make you money.

He's going with it, kinda like Cejudo embraced the cringe.

Don't you ever change the looks of your dollar bills? If we tried doing something like that in Norway the wall would be scattered with out of date unusable money.

Well over a million in 1 dollar bills.... Seriously?

That seems highly unlikely and even more unlikely that nobody has ever broken in there and stolen it all.

Seems like the easiest million plus dollar heist imaginable.
unless yoel is actually home when you break in. in which case, "no forget jesus" is gonna take on a whole new meaning.

Are money walls the "new" investment opportunities that I'm missing out on? I already missed the boat with bitcoin.

Hit me back, Yoel.
You're not alone brother :( Why do I always have to turn down things as too stupid too be a fad, only to look as it booms later on :( I cleary remember that I thought bitcoin would be a scam (so what, should have jumped in), twitter - f...g stupid etc.

Is that his house and car? I think a lot of fighters assume the money is going to keep coming forever.. most won’t make it close to yoels longevity but even he’s going to be qualified for retail or mma/ high school wrestling coach level income soon.
He was poor and living frugal athletes lifestyle for the bigger part of his life. He quit wrestling and redacted to Germany because he saw Cuba doesn't pay for his athletic abilities and achievements.

And another 60 pages of financial gurus sherbros claiming he wont see a dime. Lmao.

Last edited:
Back