Yoel "stick your tongue out when clipped" Romero...

one well timed upper cut he would have picked his tongue off the canvas.

Dude looked like one of these incidents of broken jaws, they are often left hanging like that.
That was what was amazing about that shit.

Yoel ate those lunchboxes with his mouth wide open. We need to study his chin and neck. Its probably lined with vibranium.

View attachment 632127

Looked terrifying especially with that fucked up eye
UzJyfBQ.png

No matter who it is, everyone leaves a Yoel fight in a wheelchair.. It's nuts.. Just hitting him causes injuries.. Yoel walked out & probably regenerated over night.

I kept thinking put that tongue away before you get uppercut with it out.

Yeah it was overused like hell. May have won had he not repeatedly done that.

I just rewatched it. He spends minutes with his mouth hanging open as though he thought it looked cool or something. Yoel must seriously have the IQ of a dog.

Was hoping for a Costa front kick up the middle every time Yoel stuck his stupid fucking tongue out.

It's like rule number one of what you don't do when hit.

Any solid striking coach is going to break stupid habits like that early, same as nodding to acknowledge a good shot.

If from whatever reason a judge doesn't see a strike land they are going to see you acknowledge it after the fact. Amateur boxing 101
Was thinking Costa would break his jaw while he was doing that shit.

Maybe a Cuban thing? Puig always licking the bat and sticking his tongue out and shit all the time.

I just rewatched it. He spends minutes with his mouth hanging open as though he thought it looked cool or something. Yoel must seriously have the IQ of a dog.

Honestly, gaping open mouth is something humans and animals do when they are absolutely exhausted and hurting.
I saw Romero being overwhelmed by Costa, that's why he opened his mouth like that.
Even being juiced up to the gills, he was being pushed for the first time in his life on a cardio basis.

Is there a gif of Costa doing the salute mid fight?

Cruz said Costa was probably 2 rounds up near the end of the second then Yoel has a good third and decides to jump ship

Lol, I know. Then at he beginning of the third he said something dumb like, “this next five minutes will decide this fight gentlemen.”

Back