Yoel Romero's Violent Past

Thugs worship the Lord too ya know.

well, i would absolutely love him to trash bisping, knock him unconscious worse than what he did to bisping

and another kennedy fight would be an easy fight for romero, granted that kennedy hypocrite wouldnt hold the gloves

Yeah, he seems to tippy toe around the subject of holding on to the glove.

If he won the fight and was asked about it, he'd probably say something like; 'if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying' And mention being a special forces soldier for the bazillionth time.

No offense intended TS but not too fussed about back stories. Rate it along 'x' looks good threads or divorces etc..

I don't carry a large amount of emotional attachment to the fighters as I don't know em

Well you better get used to it, this is all that gets posted on here.

Seriously pathetic thread. Yes, Yoel is a Christian and is trying to change his life. He simply said that guys like Michael Bisping and Tim Kennedy, both known for talking trash, make him want to not be a nice guy, just like the old Romero. And you're gonna call him a hypocrite for responding to two trash talkers?

Go cry, TS.

WTF DaleyChamp is still here? Mate you lost gtfo

also, do you box?

If I was living in the same house as Ts I'd go all rob Emerson and tag 'suck it ts'

(3-15-00)

When asked about what Tim Kennedy, Bisping and others have been saying about him. He replied that they are asking for the old Romero, who wasn't a very nice guy and did bad things. Yet another reason to make him seem hypocritical for all his constant religious speals when he was a criminal in former life.

He said he doesn't talk as much as McGregor but hes way more dangerous to mess with.

yeah, I'm sure gay Jesus is more dangerous than Kennedy who has been in real shit and would body Romero's gangster-wannabe ass in seconds if it came down to armed conflict.

...he used to sell steroids?

Now to the issue of Brunson, Bisping, and Kennedy. What do people want them to do? Lay down and accept that a man who violated the rules beat them?
And Kennedy under ultra-shady circumstances as well. I'd be salty as a pot of Top Ramen if a roid-raging rule-bender put the double-whammy on me after I beat him stupid in front of the world.

imagine old romero revealing himself in a fight or some shit, a brutal killer. its like the hulk or some shit
What's he gonna do, get even more jacked and ripped in the middle of a fight? Maybe he'll reverse-Hulk out and turn into his skinny brother.

Like anyone is going to take two career long gatekeepers serious in anything they say.

Don't know if it's muscle envy, his personal beliefs, or just that fact that he's dominated the MMA game in a relatively short amount of time after both Bisping and Kennedy have accomplished nothing in nearly 3 decades of being involved in the sport combined.

Stop being salty and move on.

Not a fan of Conor but he was right when he said "Winners focus on winning and Losers focus on winners"

I doubt KenneGOAT has muscle envy of anybody.

I doubt KenneGOAT has muscle envy of anybody.
PSSHHH, look at this scrawny wimp.

20140926070235_IMG_8303.JPG

When asked about what Tim Kennedy, Bisping and others have been saying about him. He replied that they are asking for the old Romero, who wasn't a very nice guy and did bad things. Yet another reason to make him seem hypocritical for all his constant religious speals when he was a criminal in former life.

Please have someone read you the definition of that word, because you really don't know what it means. By your logic we should still harp on you for shitting your diapers when you were a child. If you're looking for a reason to hate on him, look somewhere else, you're just going to look foolish taking this route.

Your post is stupid enough that I'm siding with the theists.

I'd rather watch violent Romero fight than cheater Romero.

Imagine Romero fighting Bisping. Bisping might be the first death in the Octagon.

Bisping talking a lot of smack but I am sure he wouldn't want to fight Romero.

A religion based around forgiveness attracts flawed people...shocking.

(3-15-00)

He said he doesn't talk as much as McGregor but hes way more dangerous to mess with.

What's wrong with you? You should run tests.

The ghettos in Murica and Europe are a joke compared to the slums of Cuba and rest of Latin America. Yoel came from poverty so im pretty sure he had to scrap his way out of abuse and misery. The guy aint no bitch for sure.

Back