Media Yoel Romero reacts after Izzy suggests that he “ruined” their fight at UFC 248

tenor-74-gif.811745

That's all u did too yoel

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

There's a reason Yoel has no highlights cause he did fuck all in that fight. Very poor performance from the challenger

Do they have to keep reminding us of this fight?
Their strategies didn't combine to make it interesting, oh well. Izzy just did a bit less of nothing.

Whenever the UFC tries to promote Izzy with that fight, they only show a few average leg kicks. Because that is all he has done, while being hurt twice by haymakers.

Romeo wanted to force fireworks.

Izzy wanted to dance all night.

i think that goes both ways yoel

Israel has already proven that the Romero fight wasn't the norm when it comes to how exciting his fights normally are. Anyone that continues to bring it up even after seeing the Costa fight is just a hater and will never give Adesanya credit for anything.

What sucks for Yoel, which is his fault, is that he did really well when he pushed the pace and got in Izzy's face. He could have captured the title if he went for it.

I say this from the comfort of my arm chair with dorito crumbs on my shirt of course.

Israel has already proven that the Romero fight wasn't the norm when it comes to how exciting his fights normally are. Anyone that continues to bring it up even after seeing the Costa fight is just a hater and will never give Adesanya credit for anything.
Izzy's fight with Anderson sucked also.

Sorry Yoel, but you did nothing to move the needle.

its almost like standing still and getting outlanded from the outside is a shitty strategy

Back