Rumored Yoel Romero out of UFC on ESPN 3 fight against Ronaldo Jacare with pneumonia

Are you naive enough to believe all the excuses fighters use are legit?

I bet some fighters have pulled out with "pneumonia" multiple times. Do you know how rare that is in health people? I've never fucking had it in my life.

Just because you never had it in your life, doesn't mean other ppl wont? I have never gotten stone kidney in my life but it supposedly pretty common ri...smh..

There's always something about these Brazilians pulling out.

You should get a yellow card for being stupid...

"pneumonia"

LHDQhKz.gif

Just because you never had it in your life, doesn't mean other ppl wont? I have never gotten stone kidney in my life but it supposedly pretty common ri...smh..
Kidney stones are much more common than pneumonia from what I've seen.

Pneumonia mostly affects the very young, the very old, and the immuno-compromised. For a fit athlete like Romero to get pneumonia would be beyond rare.

Again, you need to consider probabilities: Is it more likely that Romero is one of the very rare fit adults that gets pneumonia, or is it more likely that he's just making up an excuse for pulling out. I can tell you that logically it's much more likely an excuse for something else.

If I'm right, don't expect to see Romero fight any time soon. If this is a USADA violation, then his career is likely over.

"Rumored: Yoel Romero out of UFC on ESPN 3 fight against Ronaldo Jacare with pneumonia"

Poor Yoel, I hope he gets over his Pneusada!!
;)

It seems Jack Hermansson is stepping in against Jacare.

Must have got it from some tainted supplements get well soon Soldier of god

Back