Media !!! YOEL ROMERO Just OWNED Izzy Adesanya In A Dance Off !!!

Yoel nearly KO’d Dana with the back of his foot
<DCWhoa>

Ha he ain't shook but that was fucking funny.

OMGGG... That was sickkkkk.. Izzy Got Serrrvvvedddd.....
Izzy was Shooooookkkkk..
Not Looking Good for Izzy.. Fight's a Wrapppp..
Time Stamp : 43:26

giphy-3-gif.723835

Is it me or has YouTube put the kaibosh on timestamping?

I had to watch several times, there is a lot going on on stage... wow, Yoel is a gangster !
<RomeroSalute>

I had to watch several times, there is a lot going on on stage... wow, Yoel is a gangster !
<RomeroSalute>
This man is not HUMANNNNN...
For once in my life I gotta agree with Joe Rogan...

Holy shit Romero absolutely embarrased Adesanya, he looked so off and upset that could not even finish his move lol, those cheers to Romero messed him up lol.

Sadly I think Adesanya will win where it counts

Yeah you could tell that bugged him.. He wanted to reply by handing Dana the belt and trying to rreespond but couldnt.. He got Freestyled on...

Well he started it.. he likes his theatrics (not a fan of all that).

Haha looking again at it he does his little dance move ready to come out on top but in the same time Romero already ended it :D ahaha all those cheers that he thought he had.. oh boy he will be extra mad in the build up, his ego got hit here.

Soldier of god will burry this kid.

WAR ROMERO

Would have been great if Dana was standing behind him.

That's it!! The better dancer = better fighter!! Just look at El Cucuy. Yoel might brutal KO!!!

lmao, attention whore adesanya got sonned, you can see that it hurt.

For the Gaytherweight championship of the world

Definitely one of the more entertaining press conferences in quite some time... not from fabricated shit talking, but both these men have interesting personalities (or personas -who knows which).. good job to both fighters. ありがとうございます!

Back