Yoel Romero in Yoel Romero shape

Plenty of 42 year old gym rats have his physique, it's not that mind blowing. What is mind blowing is his athleticism and his abilities as a fighter.

I cant believe this motherfucker is 42 years old

You can take all the steroids and hgh in the world you will not look like him
Incorrect.

iu

I cant believe this motherfucker is 42 years old

You can take all the steroids and hgh in the world you will not look like him

Old pic, right?

Yeah I think so, unless he hits the same pose in every gym photo (possible)

Can somebody confirm if this is new picture?

Yeah, looks very familiar

Old picture from before the Weidman fight in NYC

That dude has such great genetics, I'm seriously jealous.

Kewl

I was worried for a moment that he may have completely forgot he had a fight coming up

Old ass pic from 3 years ago:

Here's what he looks like from 1 month ago

Looks way fatter, I don't even think he will even come close to making weight, Costa may need a last minute guy to replace romero. Look at how flabby he looks @asdf122345

I think his proportions are very impressive.

I have been surrounded by high-level athletes for the past 12 years and have never seen anyone quite like him in terms of the proportions of his aesthetic. I think his physique, overall, is very impressive for a functional athlete.

Yeah, his proportions are good in a bodybuilding sense. I don't think much guys would want traps, glutes or legs the same size as him, though and he is kinda short. Woodley has a similar physique.

By
Same here...need a new flip phone
My Razr V3 could go through the washer and dryer and come out with 3 missed calls, 5 unread text, and a fully charged battery somehow

If youre gonna make yourself that big, why not see if you can be the best in the world?

Why cheat the fuck out of everything to be a contender at 185? If you're just gonna do that, why not fight at your natural weight class?

Back