Yoel Romero imitating Mike Tyson, Conor McGregor etc.

It was a great video.

Do the Jo Frasaaah

Do the Mihhhhhhhhhhhh

Do the Cawnaaaa

Hahahahaha...

You really dont fucking get it, do u?

He propably has 70/30 juice/blood ratio in his body.

You would be scary too if you hoard all the roids for yourself.

Yeah he definitely looks and seems like a smart enough guy to trick the doctors and scientists at USADA.

I have put it on my streamable account because facebook video sucks.

Saved forever bitches. It aint going nowhere now.

Feel free to use everybody : streamable.com/2g05i (you have to put http:// in the beggining)

I have made another version where i cropped out all the bullshit in the beginning. Much better:

streamable.com/l8b2y

Last edited:
He was in practice running around in circles on the mat with his teammates and someone filmed him and he said the usual unintentional funny Romero shit while imitating a few fighters
Huh? I remember the video where he was standing and his teammates were running around for warmup. He didn't say much but repeated I AM HARE and did that warmup shuffle he does. Wasn't imitating anyone as far as I can tell.

Huh? I remember the video where he was standing and his teammates were running around for warmup. He didn't say much but repeated I AM HARE and did that warmup shuffle he does. Wasn't imitating anyone as far as I can tell.

The video just got posted lol you can watch it you know?

LMAO. YOEL is the one fighter that is impossible to dislike. DUDE is fucking hilarious
Impossible to dislike a blatant cheat?

Yeah...I like Romero too. He was more impressive to me in his last loss vs Costa, showing some new tricky folds in his striking.

I need that video. I looked everywhere for it but couldnt find it. There was a video of Yoel from like 1 or 2 years ago where he was training and imitating a couple of boxers and mma fighters. I think it was at the time he had the beef with Bisping. To this day that video was one of the funniest things I've seen.

edit:

thanks guys

Cejudo is kicking ass in the background at :48

such a bummer we didnt get to see yoel ko bisping

Back