Media Yoel Romero ESPN Interview on Takeaways from Adesanya Press Conference

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

This is going down in the list of all time best mma interviews ever for me, Yoel is the man. "So he say I miss weight. Okay. Then he say I old. Okay. And?" Then he proceeds to talk about how wine is old and something lmao. Also talks about how it was God doing the backflip after the face off. Cliffs N/A

I have to admit, I will be quite happy if Yoel beats Israel.

God would've landed that flip clean. Yoel sort of stumbled the landing

I have a feeling Yoel is gonna sneak Israel real good and walk away with the belt around his waist. Israel is a sucker for offering up his title to Romero.

Romero isnt an easy match up for anyone simply because of his style

Romero isnt an easy match up for anyone simply because of his style
He stalks. He makes use of unidentified pressure. Luke essentially got discouraged by it, started winging shit and got clobbered and sexually harassed.

Very fascinating fighter to watch

God knows your hands don’t touch the ground when doing a proper back flip.

Poor form.

Its a back hand spring, and he doesnt stumble, he lands wide and goes into the splits. I could it exactly like that in highschool, but I wont dare to try now, and hes older than I am. Dude is truly a beast at 42.

This fight has a weird vibe to it, ppl dont want romero getting another title shot, yet izzy called him out. Everyones gonna lose their shit if romero land some crazy flying knee like he did on weidman and walks away with the belt. I can almost see something like that happening.

Its a back hand spring, and he doesnt stumble, he lands wide and goes into the splits. I could it exactly like that in highschool, but I wont dare to try now, and hes older than I am. Dude is truly a beast at 42.

This fight has a weird vibe to it, ppl dont want romero getting another title shot, yet izzy called him out. Everyones gonna lose their shit if romero land some crazy flying knee like he did on weidman and walks away with the belt. I can almost see something like that happening.
Same here.

Yoel is due for a "shocking and violent" moment. I think he finds it against izzy

Back