Yoel Romero Confirms Via Periscope He Has Been Offered A Spot On UFC 193

Yoel vs Satanas. Book it Joe Silva.

BTW... He is fighting Jacare, no one else make any sense.

As exciting as Jacare/Romero sounds, it's a waste of a contender to be honest. Too bad Bisping is already fighting on that card because there isn't anyone else for him to fight at Middleweight besides Jacare.

This is how I feel. I want to see both guys fight for the title.

Correct me if i'm wrong but Bisping isn't actually confirmed to be on that card. I wonder if they feed Bisping to Romero or Jacare instead.

Hopefully Jacare...and hopefully Jacare puts him to sleep.

Lawler-Condit should be a great one too...hard to call, but I'm going with Condit.

HAS TO BE Jacare.

BUT, I suspect it's gonna be Bisping. They love putting him on Aussie cards and love giving him a massive step-up that he doesn't deserve, and that's coming from a Bisping fan.

Bisping vs Romero would be borderline criminal
Like he would be a -500 favorite.

Bisping vs Romero would be borderline criminal
Like he would be a -500 favorite.

But they should do it. Dana should have a conversation with Bisping: Fight Romero...win, get a title shot . Lose, retire and be a well paid UFC spokesperson. Deserved or not, that's the ultimatum. If Bisping is hanging around for a title shot, he is pretty much out of time. Now or never. I like Bisping, but he's not getting any better.

They can show an image of him holding the WWE belt.

WWE-Champion-CM-Punk-With-Title-Belt-Pictures.jpg

I think they should since Brock has been hyped a lot as former UFC champ in his wwe fights/promos, you know the guy who conquer the UFC

I think Yoel could ko Jacare, Jac has looked good, but Romero has beaten Machida, which is better than all of Jacare's wins. But it's not mma math.

This card could shape up quite nicely if they don't just rely on the main event.
Hopefully it rivals the 110 card we had first up in Sydney.

Either way, I'll be going :)

I wish he would get Chris next instead of Luke. You have 3 guys who all deserve title shots. It's especially sad when you see the resumes of some of the guys/girls getting shots in other divisions. An argument can be made for any one over the others and I think age should be taken into account especially with such a big disparity and given how inactive Chris is. Yoel is 38, jacare is 35 and Luke is 30. It just doesn't make sense to me to give it to the 30 year old guy when the resumes are so similar in strength. I'd rather jacare get it over Luke even though he has the close head to head win. I know most people disagree with taking age into account. I want to see them all face each other before there is too much fall off but with fighting twice a year (if we're lucky) and all the injuries we've been seeing it doesn't seem likely. So I'm really hoping it's jacare since it won't be Chris.

Last edited:
man I am definitely flying to melbourne for this card now .

Jacre v Romero would be a great co-main.

Stick hunt and Whittaker on the PPV and it would be awesome. Let jake Matthews and Bec Rawlings stay on the prelims please

Condit vs Lawler
Jacare vs Romero
Bisping vs Whittaker
Hunt vs TBA
TBA vs TBA

Looks good to me so far.

I assume vs Jacare. I want Romero to win but Jacare is a monster

what the fuck is Periscope, and why do I suspect it is another silicon valley kiss my ass name i.e has nothing to do with periscopes??

Nest
Hulu
Bullshit.ty
Periscope
Lyft
Uber

all of those names can, and should, eat me.

Back