Yoel Romero Confirms Via Periscope He Has Been Offered A Spot On UFC 193

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yoel Romero takes to periscope often to chat with fans and give out nugs of information, yesterday during a Periscope session from a Florida airport, a fan asked when his next fight would be and he said that he will he fighting on UFC 193 In Australia. No word as to who his opponent will be though. I'm sure most are hoping for Jacare.

What do you guys think?

yeah just read this on the UFC 193 rumored card thread earlier. The Jacare fight is the only fight that would make sense.

Lawler vs Condit
Jacare vs Romero

I'd love to see that!
Throw in Mark Hunt vs Matt Mitrione as well.

I think he can beat jacare. Jacare loves to push around his opponents with his grappling. But Romero isn't easily pushed around. I got Romero by tko.

Romero vs. CM Punk

Throw on a promo with Joe Rogan saying "He hurt him!!", Goldie saying "It's all OVER!"

With the text "Undefeated" on top of CM Punk's flashing images and Rogan mentioning how explosive and athletic Romero is.

I think he can beat jacare. Jacare loves to push around his opponents with his grappling. But Romero isn't easily pushed around. I got Romero by tko.

I feel like Romero would win too, Jacare is a great fighter but something about Romero has me believing he can win.

Lawler vs Condit
Jacare vs Romero

I'd love to see that!
Throw in Mark Hunt vs Matt Mitrione as well.

I think Hunt vs. Mitrione was rumored. As is Bisping/Whittaker.

Lawler vs. Condit
Romero vs. Jacare
Bisping vs. Whittaker
Hunt vs. Mitrione
Larkin vs. Masvidal

Sign me the fuck up.

Romero vs. CM Punk

Throw on a promo with Joe Rogan saying "He hurt him!!", Goldie saying "It's all OVER!"

With the text "Undefeated" on top of CM Punk's flashing images and Rogan mentioning how explosive and athletic Romero is.

You must hate Punk from your guts.

Romero/Jacare is one of those fights that needs to happen, but just can't seem to get itself together

Romero vs. CM Punk

I wonder if they'll show or say any WWE stuff in his first promo...

Yoel also said he would only fight in Australia, no for gay New Zealand.

Yeah he probably chose to fight in Australia cos gays have no rights there

Jacare wins via sub, easily.

Not sure he'll be able to take Yoel down. Perhaps in the later rounds if he gasses. Romero hasn't really shown any propensity to look for takedowns in many of his fights; I think he'll be content to stand.

why is every ufc fighter using periscope? is youtube not good enough for them?

I think Hunt vs. Mitrione was rumored. As is Bisping/Whittaker.

Lawler vs. Condit
Romero vs. Jacare
Bisping vs. Whittaker
Hunt vs. Mitrione
Larkin vs. Masvidal

Sign me the fuck up.

Has Larkin vs Masvidal been confirmed? That is a sick fight!

Back