Yoel responds to Luke Rockhold's "Yoel Romero not ready for deep, dark world.."

Luke is like Tony-Robbins-Broscience-10.0.

Imagine that chin and skull in the octagon.

SageTony_GettyImages.png

Luke is proof that you dont have to be "odd" looking like tony to deliver quality cringe.

I hate Bisping with a passion, but this made me laugh so hard when I first saw it. Putting Cuckhold in his place.

It is pretty hilarious how bad he owned Luke in this entire scenario. He called his shot from minute 1, talked a ton of shit, exposed Luke as corny as fuck and then came in on short notice and knocked him out badly and took his title. All this from a dude Luke had washed with total ease before and while Luke was being built up in the MMA community as the second coming. I'm not the biggest Bisping fan in the world but really was pretty amazing

All that destiny shit Bisping kept talking about completely came true it was amazing and he seemed so laid back through the whole thing drinking beers and shit while Luke was going full salt after the fight

<28>

And then he wasted that good will by cherry picking fights with old and retired dudes and everyone went right back to hating him lol

<{cruzshake}>

man, i cannot wait for this fight. it's going to be awesome.

Romero should have responded, "Yea, Boi, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil".

Romero 3:16 says “I just blessed yo ass, boi!

Rockhold talk is so cringe he really thinks he's the shit lol hope Romero can shut him up

Back