Yoel kicks and blitzes against Whittaker

Whittaker's footwork and boxing is muuuuuuch better than Luke's

Bobby has really good head movement where Rockhold has no.

Romero most likely won't win a pure striking fight with Bobby Knuckles.

The occasional TD or clinch will keep Whitaker honest and uncomfortable.

tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

Can't wait for Romero to win that
I see many will be shocked but they shouldn't be.

Whittaker took the best that Romero had. Romero is going to hit that magic age where everything declines. By the time Whittaker his healthy again (late this year?), Romero will be even closer to that magic finish line.

No reason to believe Whittaker shouldn't do exactly the same thing again.

whittaker is like everyones worst matchup at MW lmao.

dude is so good.

I think whittaker is on another level right now, which is crazy compared to someone like romero.

I think he gets outclassed on the feet. He needs the wrestling, his best shot will be to mix it up and catch him in scrambles.

Yoel is too old and heavy to wrestle for 5 rounds against someone with Whittaker’s TDD, I think this fight will be mostly stand-up.

Yoel is too old and heavy to wrestle for 5 rounds against someone with Whittaker’s TDD, I think this fight will be mostly stand-up.

Yes i agree, whittaker's TDD and ability to get to the feet is really good.

But if romero keeps it standing the whole time he gets outclassed all day. Whittaker won't give him openings like rockhold did.

Imo his best shot is to keep threatening with some TDs, even if he doesn't get them make whittaker defend and react to them to create some chaos. I don't see what else he can do to win this fight.

Ha, the reason he was trying to wrestle so much in the first fight was because he was getting outfought in the stand up.

Two knee’ed whittaker beats him worse than the first fight

'worse than the first fight'

You make it look like it wasn't a 48-47

'worse than the first fight'

You make it look like it wasn't a 48-47
Worse than just 48-47, yep that’s what I’m saying.
beat him last time and will probably beat him more convincingly next time

Back