Yoel kicks and blitzes against Whittaker

L

Lissove

If he won't do a wrestling heavy gameplan because he will hesitate that he made the necessary adjustment seeing the first fight, I believe he will have great success making it a standup fight of leg kicks and blitzes. He will save cardio by not doing so many explosive TD attempts.

If he doesn’t use energy wrestling he will win.

Bobby Knuckles will be prepared. He's got Yoel's number.

Ha, the reason he was trying to wrestle so much in the first fight was because he was getting outfought in the stand up.

Two knee’ed whittaker beats him worse than the first fight

Whittaker has surprised me time and again. Yoel is a handful for anyone but I think Whittaker is gonna take it again.

Blitz whittaker and you be getting slept.

I think whittaker is on another level right now, which is crazy compared to someone like romero.

I think he gets outclassed on the feet. He needs the wrestling, his best shot will be to mix it up and catch him in scrambles.

No video, no gif, no pictures. Fucking dismissed.

I don't know what happens in this fight.

It could turn out like the first fight, or Romero could make the proper adjustments and win.

Ha, the reason he was trying to wrestle so much in the first fight was because he was getting outfought in the stand up.

Two knee’ed whittaker beats him worse than the first fight
this. rockhold has atrocious striking defence.whittaker does not. whittaker will light him up again and defend the takedowns again.

It' crazy to think how good Yoel looks at his age. He can finish anyone at any time.

Honestly though I think Kelvin takes the belt next.

Whittaker will still out-point him.

No video, no gif, no pictures. Fucking dismissed.

GrandUnnaturalKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

You're welcome, TS

Whittaker was fighting with one fucked up knee. Romero better hope for that lucky punch.

I am a little worried that Whitaker seems to be having injury problems of late.. he was on such a roll before them.. idk if he comes back as good

This is the first rematch I'm stoked for, that probably shouldn't happen so soon.

Back