Media Yoel celebrating his loss

The thing about "outstruck" is that it's misleading.
I felt that Borrachinha landed the more significant shots and was the aggressor throughout the fight.
That should give him a split decision in my book. A lot of the time I felt that Yoel was striking weirdly, without sound footing. And when he started sticking his tongue out and being on the backfoot, that was just weird. Long story short...Borrachinha wanted to win more, he showed that to the judges.

Nah its a decision for the Eraser, unfortunately for Yoel.
But not by much...They will meet again.

You're / your book is retarded at giving him a split decision lol.

He probably thought he won. He was struck in the head many times
wow, now that's an excuse. i thought he tried to manipulate the judges and the fans.

with that said, i thought he won, simply because he finished strong and costa got weaker minute by minute, but under unified rules he lost.

By getting punched repeatedly and sticking out his tongue with little offense of his own?

That’s not accurate at all. I’m fine with Costa winning, but don’t just make shit up. Romero threw and landed more strikes. Costa’s face looked more busted up. It sounds like you didn’t even watch the fight.

No his face said he took damage in total, which no one contests.

It says nothing about those particular strikes causing meaningful damages.

Some people argue for the sake of arguing.

I think Yoel won 29-28, but it was close. Both dudes are animals and neither fighters stock drops after
That fight regardless of the decision

Back